Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you Guido, it shouldnt be open to comments from others. The only written content from the buyer should be a short summary of the transaction (service or parts/saws and how well it went), maybe 250 characters. Then a comment area from the seller, same idea on size. The idea of having a 1-5 start ratting for individual categories like Ebay had would be nice but if its complicated to implement then just one 1-5 start rating for overall satisfaction would be nice so that you can get a quick idea overall without reading all the comments...

And what about a "sponsor review", just like the product review thing?

For the exemple, a review about Randy could be done by Bryan (one of his best client). Then, only the guys who have already dealt with Randy will be allowed to comment ONE Time. All the other posts will be deleted. And if the author of the comment had a good deal with Randy, he just have to "like" the review post from Bryan.

This way, everybody will know how many deal were done by the sponsor, and how many customers are happy.
I will quote myself for once. I think it is the best way to avoid this kind of crap.

this rating thing could be good...but cant post be made directly on peoples profile? I have a couple comments on mine from other members. just wondering.

this rating thing could be good...but cant post be made directly on peoples profile? I have a couple comments on mine from other members. just wondering.
People are welcome to leave feedback on your "wall" but you can delete them at any time so anything negative would be removed if someone has ill intentions.

Red rep?

Really????

We've fallen so far these last few years......

Red. I can't believe he red repped me. :(

My sorry, Randy.

In all honesty, I'm red/green colorblind.

Thanks for your understanding, and stuff.

You are still a true, and dear friend to me.

My sorry, Randy.

In all honesty, I'm red/green colorblind.

Thanks for your understanding, and stuff.

You are still a true, and dear friend to me.

I readily accept your apology. I was hoping it was just a misunderstanding. I mean what with you being a founding member of the OSMT and all.

:wtf:

Whatchu talking about Willis???

My good friend Randy started a thread titled Other Swap Meet Thread. It was a really fun place to hangout, but unfortunately a former Moderator decided to merge that thread with an older less relevant thread. Said former Mod did so out of his spite for a few members, and also in an effort to "run off" a bunch of us Riff Raff. Many of the folks involved were some great contributors, with tremendous knowledge, and quite a few haven't returned.

My good friend Randy started a thread titled Other Swap Meet Thread. It was a really fun place to hangout, but unfortunately a former Moderator decided to merge that thread with an older less relevant thread. Said former Mod did so out of his spite for a few members, and also in an effort to "run off" a bunch of us Riff Raff. Many of the folks involved were some great contributors, with tremendous knowledge, and quite a few haven't returned.
I wonder if it could be unmerged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back