Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuttinties hasn't been here since June though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ask yourself though...why the hell come back? Fin had mentioned the deal, and good on his behalf, about cowboy wanting to 'get things right' through a cousin, if I remember correctly.

Just another, I'm gonna hit it big one day, pay everybody back, BS statement by this fella. Like I said, if he had to resort to pulling this cheap **** online, can you imagine how wore out his welcome is with friends and family?? Like I said, karma hunts MF'ers like this down one day, and karma shows no mercy. Ya get whatcha get.

Alright Moody, or what other AS name you are now that was mentioned back a few pages...what you gonna do man, to make this right?

You know damn well you sittin back reading all this...you chime back through a 'cousin' or whatever, to current AS member(s), to convey your 'I sure feel bad, and gonna make things right?' Don't you think they're tired of hearing that 'Charlie Brown, teacher' BS??

These people spent their hard working money to go buy saws, to heat their homes for their families, maybe cut wood to try and make a dollar, to pay their own bills...and they get dicked like this?

Maybe put your little, young Joe Cool 'life in the fast lane' living on hold and get right with these people. And folks like you ain't just in the 'saw' business to burn peoples' asses...I can only imagine the damn shenanigans you've pulled regardless of what the 'product' is on others.

Sad thing about this is...some folks have put up that you could do pretty decent port work and was learning the skill pretty damn good, and turning out decent saws. And probably could've garnered years of saw business here on AS alone, much less other sites. At least the ones who somehow managed to get their **** back, said it was decent work, from what I remember reading.

If your intent is true Moody, and ya gotta little intestinal fortitude, and integrity about ya...crank up a thread titled 'Who Do I Owe And What?' Let decent, honest folks who entrusted their goods and faith in you, to chime in.

I personally ain't never had no dealings with this man, and damn glad I haven't. If anyone wants to raise hell at me for what I've posted, feel free to do it here, or PM. I'm good with it either way.

I'm just trying to maybe make the man go look in the mirror for just a second, and see what the hell's staring back at him. I hate like hell, good folks got it buried in their rectums about this.

I guarantee ya one thing...I bet the saw sending, money to cover the port work, money to cover return shipping was never laid out like this: 'Port Work, Competetive Prices, Up Front Money Required for Port Work, Up Front Money to Cover Return Shipping...Oh and By the Way, PS...You're Never Gonna See Your Saw Again. Look Forward to Doing Business.' I promise ya fellas, that wasn't the damn premise for the supposed work and return ship.

Alright Moody, time to man up...ball's in your court...whatcha gonna do? You're probably a little busy prepping and primping in front of the mirror right 'bout now...getting ready for dart night or Texas Hold'em at the local bar tonight, all 'big timin' on someone else's dollar. Karma has a funny way of hunting down folks who pull this cheap BS. Don't forget that.
Yeahhhhh !!!!
2ylmmmo.jpg

Here's what just fries my ass about this...could you imagine, being somewhat disabled, retired or not, elderly, living off SS only, scraping up enough money to send your 'only' saw to someone like this? And you need this bad boy back to cut wood, because it's lighter, more nimble, and heat your own home for your wife, family...?? Even if a man had a two saw plan, and the other saw is heavy as hell, the man just can't wield it like he used to be able too, what if the second saw chits the bed on him?...you see now just what BS predicament this puts a man in...

Moody, get off your young ass and make this right with these people. They trusted you man...I bet you never gave two thoughts to the 'scenario' I just spoke of. It's real man, it's called trying to stay warm when your only source of heat on a never-ending cold ass night, cold ass winter, is burning wood in a fireplace or stove.

How'd ya like your own elderly momma or daddy 'victim' of some some cheap ass **** like this? If ya got any conscience about ya at all, I bet it wouldn't sit too well with ya.

Everybody stand back... the boy is on a roll!

Ooh Rah! ;)
I hear ya MarkEagle...I get a little high strung about folks like this guy...there just ain't no sense in it. Especially nowadays when all of our wallets and poor little checking account, just ain't what it used to be. I don't like to see nobody take advantage of another person, man, especially when he ain't got no clue that mans' situation.

I hear ya MarkEagle...I get a little high strung about folks like this guy...there just ain't no sense in it. Especially nowadays when all of our wallets and poor little checking account, just ain't what it used to be. I don't like to see nobody take advantage of another person, man, especially when he ain't got no clue that mans' situation.
I think most folks here feel the same way. If there ever was a time for the man to step up and take responsibility, this is it.

I'll go as far to throw this up fellas...if there's anyone 'saw'less this winter, because of these shenanigans, if you PM me, and you can get a few of the old skool fellas here to do some vouching,...I've been here since Feb this year...I'll box up my damn near mint condition, Craftsman 40cc, 18" bar, with case, extra chain, if it'll help ya cut wood. (Sunfish helped me get it dialed in...thanks bro). It runs like a scalded little dog. It oils like hell, like any other Poulan rebranded Craftsman. Hell, I'll throw in a gallon of Echo Premium B&C as well, and ship it to ya. If you're victim of this ****, least you can cut, and split. We'll worry about the other worries later, if ya wanna keep the thing, send it back, etc. Run the cat **** out of it, it's handled everything here just fine with the other saws I got. Pretty decent cuttin saw and hardly any weight.

He won't. I have been around him 3 or 4 times at GTG and charity cuts. I feel I'm a fair judge of character. Last time was a charity cut felt like shaking him once or twice. Hate to see guys get burnt. But I hope he's gone from here.
I hate to 'like' your post, but I think reality is what it is. You're probably right, hate to say it for the folks who lost their saws, parts, money, etc.

Wait until 'karma' rides his ass like a pack mule one day soon...he's wore his welcome out with everyone around him...he'll end up looking like a washed out crackhead and drunk, on a con and scam, tote-a-note car lot, one day.

He won't. I have been around him 3 or 4 times at GTG and charity cuts. I feel I'm a fair judge of character. Last time was a charity cut felt like shaking him once or twice. Hate to see guys get burnt. But I hope he's gone from here.
You are correct. I talked to him a few times at Scott's. He will never make this right because in his mind he didn't really do anything wrong.

You are correct. I talked to him a few times at Scott's. He will never make this right because in his mind he didn't really do anything wrong.

That is why prosecution is the way to go. Be sure to get restitution as well, when he gets out of jail and doesn't pay you can get him thrown back in. You can also docket the restitution order as a civil judgment, this will create a lien on any real property he may inherit.

That is why prosecution is the way to go. Be sure to get restitution as well, when he gets out of jail and doesn't pay you can get him thrown back in. You can also docket the restitution order as a civil judgment, this will create a lien on any real property he may inherit.
...BINGO!!!

Wow! Just read all 32 pages, what a first class jack-ss! I talked to Moody a couple times when I first joined AS and was going to send him my 288 but he actually referred me to Mitch since he was so much closer. The way it sounds that sure was a good deal. What a complete pos! He surely voted for the current president!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butch posted that pic many times along with some others, always with his shirt off. Like a bunch of guys wants to see his chest. well their may be one or two that does.lol
Yup and the one he posted in the commercial tree forum with the spartan helmet and ax took the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back