Anyone getting a new or used saw this weekend?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a like new 395xpw off craigslist. Damn fine saw. I like it. Should be gettin a new 32" Oregon RW bar from baileys tuesdayish for it. Just don't need the 36" that came with it.
attachment.php

You're either not married or you have the most understanding wife on earth to let you put a chainsaw on the kitchen counter. I would have been de-balled for that. Very nice find on Craigslist, have you run it yet?

Jerry: One helluva weekend for you. Nice load of saws.

Just got married Last weekend acutually!! Good pic of me n her with San Diego in the backround. I have a simple rule, I pay the rent and bills so deal with it. It was clean anyways. She would smack me if she see's this. She was more concerned with , " Where did you get that? Looks expensive! "
I Kindly say observe rule #1 then problem solved. JK!!
Runs beyond good with a little muffler mod already. It sat on a shelf for a couple years untouched after only a few hours use. Cant wait to get the new bar on it.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Just got married Last weekend acutually!! Good pic of me n her with San Diego in the backround. I have a simple rule, I pay the rent and bills so deal with it. It was clean anyways. She would smack me if she see's this. She was more concerned with , " Where did you get that? Looks expensive! "
I Kindly say observe rule #1 then problem solved. JK!!
Runs beyond good with a little muffler mod already. It sat on a shelf for a couple years untouched after only a few hours use. Cant wait to get the new bar on it.

attachment.php

sounds like you are getting yourself in some serious :censored: already,,,:)

We have been together and lived together for quite awhile , she's used to my smarta$$ antics and OCD CAD. She tried to even put a parental block on craigslist on my computer. Thats when you know its bad.

Jerry, all I can say is holy ####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great haul. I was wondering what you ended up with.

I got this yesterday. Took the carb apart today. I would say, judging by the brittleness of the metering diaphragm, that it's not been started in many, many years. I got a kit already...the carbs soaking now.

attachment.php

Jerry, all I can say is holy ####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great haul. I was wondering what you ended up with.

I got this yesterday. Took the carb apart today. I would say, judging by the brittleness of the metering diaphragm, that it's not been started in many, many years. I got a kit already...the carbs soaking now.

attachment.php

Got some projects to work on now. LOL.
You got a nice one there also, hope you get it running soon.
Pioneerguy600

Looks like its been a great weekend for alot of you lucky :censored:. I picked up a stihl S10, 017 thats on its way out and a American Lincoln lombard somethin????

Looks like its been a great weekend for alot of you lucky :censored:. I picked up a stihl S10, 017 thats on its way out and a American Lincoln lombard somethin????

American Lincoln Lombard what? Cant leave me hanging like that.

American Lincoln Lombard what? Cant leave me hanging like that.
I think its the Lombard AL-42. Man if I could figure out how to post pics you chainsaw gods could tell me what it is fo sure. Ill try to figure it out and get a pic.

I picked up what may be the last Stihl 361 in the Houston area. This was after a friend called Firday evening who had picked up a "back up" 361 to go with his other 361 - and told me that there were no more in the Stihl warehouse, there was a run on them in the area. He had to drive out of Houston to get one.

I had put off getting one on Thursday to check on some things and was told that the one they had was not the last one, that they could get more. I was up early (after a sleepless night) and there when they opened the doors, expecting it to be gone (reason for sleepless night). I had to read the name plate twice to make sure it wasn't a 362. I even wound up with a free chain, a great dealer to do business with...

Fog

Latest posts

Back