Anything in this pile worth anything?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homelite Zip
Possible original EZ, or variance of that design- a couple of those. Or 7-21 Im not good at identifying them haha.
and a Lombard, the rest IDK about

And a Mall- 0MG or 1MG maybe.

They all have a neat look to them

Depends on the price mostly.

Last edited:
If you get the saws let me know as there are a couple in the second pic that I am interested in.

Bill

Stoking, it depends on the price & the condition of the saws. If you buy them do your research before selling, i.e. be careful of lowball offers.

I have a chance to buy these saws. I don't know much about older saws, does it look like these are worth much? Thanks in advance

Depending on the time you have to work on 'em, offer $50 for the lot if it would take you 6 mo. to make half of them usable or $100 tops if YOU think they're neat and you want them. There are likely one or two Good saws there and the rest may turn out to be pains in the butt that you'll spend too much on to fix!
Igpoe:cheers:

I will take the Homelite bar cover. Seeing the tags on the saws makes me think that this may have been part of a auction lot purchase. The red saw in the bottom right of the 2nd picture without the top cover looks to be a Roper/Craftsman 3.7 with the power sharp system.

Is this part of the 150+ saws that were auctioned off last month in PA?

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=150371&highlight=auction

Back