Arborists site? Look!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. StihlTheDeere is an Ebay seller, 485Deere is his name on there. He had a couple of saws here in the trading post and then they popped up on Ebay. His feedback is 100%, but I think I'll avoid his auctions. I could be mistaken on this, but by his location, and the descriptions of the saws both here and on Ebay I am about positive it is him.

Mr. StihlTheDeere is an Ebay seller, 485Deere is his name on there. He had a couple of saws here in the trading post and then they popped up on Ebay. His feedback is 100%, but I think I'll avoid his auctions. I could be mistaken on this, but by his location, and the descriptions of the saws both here and on Ebay I am about positive it is him.

So STD is selling "NEW" Stihls on fleabay what a class act.. Read the questions about warranty on the 361 he says stihl does not need a warranty anyway:clap:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220470479660

Scott

I really considered buying the 361 when he had it listed here. I am glad I passed it up now. With him selling on Ebay, it makes it more likely he isn't a kid, pretty sad a grown man acting like he does.

Anybody else get the unfrendly PM, from him? On a side note STD I didn't get to red rep you it says I have to spread it around before I can give it to you so, I must have gave green sometime but as I said before Here it comes sooner or later.
no pm here...
:cry: What are we going to do without the IDIOT?:cheers:

Our village just wont be the same until we find another idiot...

I recall seeing an article a month or so ago on slashdot.org that some colleges are are requiring liberal arts majors to make so many posts or start so many threads in "hostile" forums and their grades are based off our knee jerk reaction. Feeding the troll is helping the trolls grade.
Personally, I think any instructor that drives this behavior is a low life scum, but that would be redundant since they are a liberal arts instructor anyway.

http://tech.slashdot.org/story/09/08/10/1237245/College-Credits-For-Trolling-the-Web?art_pos=6

Last edited:
He made a big fuss over on another forum as well... typical sh1t stirrer when they don't get the praise and accolades that they think they warrant themselves.

Whatever... don't worry... you didn't miss nothin'.

Gary

He made a big fuss over on another forum as well... typical sh1t stirrer when they don't get the praise and accolades that they think they warrant themselves.

Whatever... don't worry... you didn't miss nothin'.

Gary

gary that other forum was it a forum to do with tractors ?

i would say something concerning the other forum but i might get into trouble for saying what i feel like saying concerning that crowd

Last edited:
Nice red nova he has there, never seen one of those... kind of... well... gay!

:clap:

I am definately convinced now! This site is definately a site where homos gather! All this talk of saw queers,and craigs list!there was several talking of gay activities in my last post! Thats enough to convince me im in the wrong place! Im outta here! I may check back from time to time,you just never know what me screen name will be next time! Lol lets see, that would be,the forth time around for me,lol. Like i said you idiots/queers are just too easy too mess with!

:looser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back