Arborists site? Look!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My nice pm this morning

STIHLTHEDEERE said:
I GOT YOUR NUMBER!

He was wrong we know his number, and it is 485Deere I hope his ebay buisness doesn't take a turn for the worse.

wow

i cant belive he had the audasity to say that then say ohh well ill check back from time to time? wow i dont even know what to say, i learn something every time i read something on a post on this site and i dont think ive run across any queer talk yet?

(snippage)... Like i said you idiots/queers are just too easy too mess with!

Stupidthread.gif

He was wrong we know his number, and it is 485Deere I hope his ebay buisness doesn't take a turn for the worse.

Yeah, it would be a shame if alot of people started asking him stupid questions about his item. He'd probably waste a bunch of time answering them only to have no bids. That would truly be sad.

Yeah, it would be a shame if alot of people started asking him stupid questions about his item. He'd probably waste a bunch of time answering them only to have no bids. That would truly be sad.

attachment.php

LOL!!!

OH THE DRAMA!!!!!

Lighten up Francis!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I am definately convinced now! This site is definately a site where homos gather! All this talk of saw queers,and craigs list!there was several talking of gay activities in my last post! Thats enough to convince me im in the wrong place! Im outta here! I may check back from time to time,you just never know what me screen name will be next time! Lol lets see, that would be,the forth time around for me,lol. Like i said you idiots/queers are just too easy too mess with!

The attached pic with message applies to the idiot who started this thread.
:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

:cheers:Too funny. Be sure to let people know about the F word.:cheers:

The Internet Cop said the nasty word, not me. I'm as pure as fresh driven snow. Its albore's fault. Abore caused the problem when he "invented" the internet.
:hmm3grin2orange:
If I didn't live in the mountains 15 miles from the nearest neon sign, I'd order a drink at a gay bar that specializes in Swishy Gays.
:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm kinda' new here, and surprised by the OP's comments.

Unfortunately, the internet provides a perfect forum for this behavior from the safety of one's keyboard. It's too bad that some people choose to behave in a completely different manner than they would in person.
Generally, this type of person craves the attention. Even negative attention gives them what they desire. It's unfortunate, but differences is what makes the world go 'round, I guess...

Perhaps the poster was not loved by his Pop, or a bottle baby instead of breast-fed..
Perhaps Dr. Phil or Oprah could figure it out??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back