Arborists site? Look!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what he was looking for. If we ignored him he wouldn't know what to do. We all fed the flames.

This is what he was looking for. If we ignored him he wouldn't know what to do. We all fed the flames.

Yep,we gave that shat stirrer just what he was lookin' fer....The kind of guy whom would never step up in person and give you any guff will troll the innanet pickin' fights....possibly the lowliest creature on the planet:popcorn:

This makes my dolmar bashing seem pretty innocent now. I haven't been on here in a bit and can tell ya it's not because of the members. Even when there has been disagreements that most of the members handle them very respectfully and with class, apparently he doesn't feel the same huh!

Christ died on the cross for a sinner such as you such as me and such as everyone else did you know that hell is real did you know that the only way to heaven is thru Christ
Why am I always the last person to find out about this stuff? Are you sure this isn't just some crazy internet rumor? :)

So, what exactly do you have against diapers!?!?:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Dirty diapers, like those on Osama Bin Ladin's head, give off an awful stink.

How exactly does a limp-wristed, swishy gay hold a chainsaw while he's wearing dirty diapers and crying on his mummy's shoulder?
:jawdrop:

Hey now! no need to go there. :dizzy:

The only reason the sheep around here need to be scared, is that they will end up on my dinner table.

Now <i>there</i> is a gentleman. Do you take them to a movie first too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back