Arboristsite "Urban Legend"?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the original question, I have been told by some higher up Husky folks that it is indeed true. Folks that I believe.

I also really don't think it's a big deal either. Not quite sure why Stihl guys are so offended by it. I don't get all worked up because Stihl/Zama is building an awful lot of Husky's carbs.

We gotta find some new things to argue about besides Husky vs Stihl anyway. Let's try something about saws that isn't brand oriented: When you receive a saw in a box, should the box be taped, stapled or glued shut????????

To the original question, I have been told by some higher up Husky folks that it is indeed true. Folks that I believe.

I also really don't think it's a big deal either. Not quite sure why Stihl guys are so offended by it. I don't get all worked up because Stihl/Zama is building an awful lot of Husky's carbs.

We gotta find some new things to argue about besides Husky vs Stihl anyway. Let's try something about saws that isn't brand oriented: When you receive a saw in a box, should the box be taped, stapled or glued shut????????
Thank you ! Sounds like what Ive been thinkin .

Totally agree, I could care less where the technology came from long as it worked and I was able to complete the task at hand.

All three. Is that too much to ask? I mean really?

Why not all three fuzz. Make it fun to get into. For tape get some of that industrial grade strapping tape.

I think if its a pro grade saw then it should be glued and stapled, and also have the nylon straps with the little clamps that cut your fingers while you carry the box. If its a homeowner saw I think tape is plenty good enough for that. And if you want to go crazy with patents take a look at the archery industry, everybody is paying money for everything they use even though all the designs are "brand new technology"

Latest posts

Back