Are you guilty of this?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
1. You have changed the spark plug in you saw twice this year but your car has the same ones for 100,00 miles.
2. You have fixed the oil leak on your saw so it does not leave a spot on the floor but your old truck in the driveway leaves a puddle you could grease a fifth wheel with.
3. You clean the saw after each use and it still looks new but you have to step onto things on the garage floor to get into it.
4. The chain is so sharp on your saw it will cut your finger if you touch it but the knives in your wife's kitchen are so dull they smash a tomato instead of cutting it.
5. The air filter and exhaust screen are spotless but you don't know the house furnace filter location.
6. You wipe the drip of oil off the chain/bar before it falls but your kid runs around with snot dripping down his face.
LOL

1. You have changed the spark plug in you saw twice this year but your car has the same ones for 100,00 miles.
2. You have fixed the oil leak on your saw so it does not leave a spot on the floor but your old truck in the driveway leaves a puddle you could grease a fifth wheel with.
3. You clean the saw after each use and it still looks new but you have to step onto things on the garage floor to get into it.
4. The chain is so sharp on your saw it will cut your finger if you touch it but the knives in your wife's kitchen are so dull they smash a tomato instead of cutting it.
5. The air filter and exhaust screen are spotless but you don't know the house furnace filter location.
6. You wipe the drip of oil off the chain/bar before it falls but your kid runs around with snot dripping down his face.
LOL
My mother always made me park on the road when I visited. One day at a holiday meal she said, "You must not be too much of a mechanic, if you can't fix an oil leak on your truck!!"

My mother has always been a big topic between me and my therapist........

My mother always made me park on the road when I visited. One day at a holiday meal she said, "You must not be too much of a mechanic, if you can't fix an oil leak on your truck!!"

My mother has always been a big topic between me and my therapist........
On a side note, your oil was always clean!:cool:

LOL
My wife got a new set of ceramic knives for Christmas, we had a lot of company over for the holidays and 3 women that were supposed to be experts ended up cutting themselves.

My truck always had clean oil, I added a new quart every week!!
MY old 96 Silverado has 300k on the odometer, I’ve owned it since 98 when it had 40k on it. If it’s a half a quart low, I change the oil, usually about twice a year and it has never had the valve covers off. :cool:

MY old 96 Silverado has 300k on the odometer, I’ve owned it since 98 when it had 40k on it. If it’s a half a quart low, I change the oil, usually about twice a year and it has never had the valve covers off. :cool:

Good ol L31R vortecs! We had a 97 with half a million miles. I just swapped a new one into my 73 k20 with a Holley sniper EFI. Hopefully they haven’t changed the formula since then. Now if I could only find a 6l80e to put behind it, I’d be in business!

Good ol L31R vortecs! We had a 97 with half a million miles. I just swapped a new one into my 73 k20 with a Holley sniper EFI. Hopefully they haven’t changed the formula since then. Now if I could only find a 6l80e to put behind it, I’d be in business!
I’ve done 3 transmissions, 6, fuel pumps, 3 fuel injection spiders, 2 water pumps, 3 windshields, and three dogs since I’ve owned it. Luckily only 1 wife.:cool:

My wife got a new set of ceramic knives for Christmas, we had a lot of company over for the holidays and 3 women that were supposed to be experts ended up cutting themselves.
I sharpened knives for my sister once.
She called later.
"Three stitches.....thank you. I love sharp knives!!"
She's kool.
I get dinner when she wants then sharpened again.

I had an old ford tractor for a few years it had black oil when I got it. It didn't burn oil so I never changed it for fear something bad would happen if I did. I've never changed the lawn tractor oil either. I add a bit now and again.

Saws are all clean and sharp except for this one I'm currently trying to get what looks like 40 years of dirt off of it.

LOL
Guilty of what?:innocent:

LOL
See you talking about me again, I will fix my oil leak, when it gets warm again, may change the plugs out while I'm at it. And no, I refuse to give my wife a sharp knife. And stay out of my barn, my insurance doesn't cover someone snooping around.

Steve

Latest posts

Back