Art Martin: Will the Real Logger Please Stand Up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awsome stuff Art,i like the letter on cutting ash.your the man.top thread liked very much

up to page 13

This is cheating I know. Want to read rest later.. This saves me searching..... Mabey other new members havent stumbeled onto this thread yet Well worth a look..
Stay safe regards Derek..

how to??

Hi everyone, How do I go straight to page 13?
Do I have to go through previous pages, its going to be a lot of scrolling each time I want to continue where I left off..

And remember BE CAREFULL UP THERE!!!

Kind regards Derek

Thanxs mike..That makes it quick.
I notice this thread is 2 years old,I dont recall how I got to this thread but really glad I did. Any others i should be reading? Please suggest some of your favs.. Cheers Derek.

Thankyou so much Mr. Martin for sharing your experience(s), stories, and pictures, a wonderful read was this thread (mostly). Thankyou Doug for helping in this endeavour the pictures are no less than amazing history, alot of stuff like this gets chucked or buried in attics and it is great when somebody takes the time to pass it around.
No thankyous and a raspberry to the 'people' who found it necessary to harrass/flame and try for a pissin' contest, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves, there's a place and time for everything is an old cliche and it fits well here imo.
Thanks again Art, I know this is an old thread but I hope your health has improved and you are well, it'd be nice to hear more from you one day and I'm sure many others would agree.

Regards, Serge

Thanks Art, I like this thred not to mention the help you have givin' me. I know Art and how he cares. Jon

Hello Arborists Loyals,

Happy New Year to you all. I have decided to rejoin this thread after a long hiatus. I've been asked to write again, so I decided to give it a try. I'm enclosing some photos of a mandrel (filing vise) which is my latest project. I wore the other one out making racing chains.

Hi Art, I am glad to see you around here again.
I have enjoyed this thread, I can't even start to count how many times I have read this.
Mike

Back