Back In The Shop......Now What's On Your Bench????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been pressing me some coffee.

I really like this French pressed coffee........I can consume a whole pot in one big mug. :D

Randy, if you get a chance you should pick up an ESPRO Press. They have a double filter system that gives the cleanest press coffee ever. No grounds and if you have a good grinder very little in the way of fines and sludge in the bottom of the cup, no need to be careful pouring that last bit out. Off to make another pot now...

View attachment 390172 Not on my bench but up on the lift is my 2004 Harley Davidson Night Train. Need a new back tire and have to get it quick because we are going to go on the annual new years day polar bear ride. Gone every year for the last eight. Good times with good people.
Got the new back tire mounted and installed. All back together and road tested for tomorrow's polar bear run. Its COLD out there. But I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Got the new back tire mounted and installed. All back together and road tested for tomorrow's polar bear run. Its COLD out there. But I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Awesome John Ill be thinking about you while I sit in front of the wood burner!
d9ae6c414ffb3139c4d3ec6d4d2f7a4d.jpg

DSCF0001.JPG
Two MS440s with supposed air leaks and one MS192T that's "acting up" and 2 others in for check up.
First, I've gotta get this stinkin Jonny 625 II finished.

I've been thinking about beefing up the mounts a little so it won't shake the intake so much. These new boots I bought seemed to be a bit thicker and didn't have the flexibility that my last ones did. I don't know if that's good or bad. This saw probably won't get used much, just fixing these saws up because that's all I have to work on right now..

Latest posts

Back