Back In The Shop......Now What's On Your Bench????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As small as this shop is Lynn, (200 sq ft) if we weren't somewhat organized, we'd never be able to find anything.

Oh84 gettin a coil swap. It's a buddies saw...I put a 460/660 coil on it a while back. Finally found a coil to fit it...oddly enough we had it in stock at our other store location but it wasn't in our inventory system. I think it got returned a long time ago and after a few computer system changes it got lost in the shuffle.
image.jpg

Two of these made it to my bench this week already and were torn down for parts. I couldn't believe my eyes at this scrap yard when I asked if he had any old chainsaws. I brought home a 655, 3 288 carcasses, what I believe to be 795, 056 mag, ms440 and an 026. There are still more that I can't get to yet.IMG-20150101-00709.jpg

Just rode 35 miles to the bar 10 miles from the house. Nice ride with the boys. Washing away the cold with a Bud Light now. Happy New Year !!!!View attachment 391076

Rode my bike home one January night leaving the tattoo parlor where I had just had both forearms inked. The most miserable ride of my life. That cold air was running up my jacket sleeves and my wrist felt like they were being sliced with razors. Cant stand to ride when it is cold.

Put the axle bracket and snow blade on one wheel horse today. Also added a start button because of wiring gremlins.

Put tire chains in the rear of other wheel horse and mounted the show blower. It will get roller chains around the front tires once I pick up a new roll of it.

THEN BRING THE SNOW!

Put the axle bracket and snow blade on one wheel horse today. Also added a start button because of wiring gremlins.

Put tire chains in the rear of other wheel horse and mounted the show blower. It will get roller chains around the front tires once I pick up a new roll of it.

THEN BRING THE SNOW!
More wheel horse pics!!!

More wheel horse pics!!!
Have to be tomorrow or Saturday. I won't disappoint though! I'll have to get some shots of a couple of them together.

416H w/blower + 416H w/blade = better eye candy than 08f150 posts for sure!

Maybe I'll snap a pic of the 520H w/60" mower for him since I know he likes the wider women.....

This saw belonged to a friend's dad. It has fifteen year old gas in it... The compression is crazy high. :)
image.jpg image.jpg

Latest posts

Back