Back In The Shop......Now What's On Your Bench????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This big ol' brute:

IMG_20150102_123027-L.jpg

Someone even gave the exhaust port a little love somewhere along the line :)

IMG_20150102_125217-L.jpg

Steven you have another 064?

Yes Sir. :cool: I bought one last winter and had it shipped right to Randy without ever seeing it other than pics. By the time Aug rolled around, I got in a selling mode and offered it up for sale. Ryan bought it b4 I ever picked it up from Randy. I knew the second I saw it that I shouldnt have sold it (never had seen a 064 or held one). So I began searching for one by my sig. Jacob J offered a minty one up for sale but there was no indication of who bought it from the listing. Thru the course of conv with another friend they reveal who bought it (and they had a little wager going on how long it would take me to "reach out" to the buyer):innocent: Anyways, I was able to buy it from them and they make a little on it for their trouble. This one wont be leaving. I want to see what all the fuss is about.;)

Yes Sir. :cool: I bought one last winter and had it shipped right to Randy without ever seeing it other than pics. By the time Aug rolled around, I got in a selling mode and offered it up for sale. Ryan bought it b4 I ever picked it up from Randy. I knew the second I saw it that I shouldnt have sold it (never had seen a 064 or held one). So I began searching for one by my sig. Jacob J offered a minty one up for sale but there was no indication of who bought it from the listing. Thru the course of conv with another friend they reveal who bought it (and they had a little wager going on how long it would take me to "reach out" to the buyer):innocent: Anyways, I was able to buy it from them and they make a little on it for their trouble. This one wont be leaving. I want to see what all the fuss is about.;)
Ya I know your history with the first 064! That one spent a little time at my house when Ryan got it!

yep. I literally drove to Randys, Picked it up and boxed when I got home. Spent no time with it other than packing it up (at the time didnt even have a Stihl mount bar if I had wanted to try it out) It was sure looking sharp :bowdown: when Ryan sold it.

Back