Baileys Management is up to no good.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit, this has ALL the signs of being another BushCo conspiracy to "stimulate" the "economy". Down with the PNAC!!

I'm safe though, I'm gonna put my tinfoil hat on (two layers) before I even open my PO Box...

"...Ohh, lookie....oh MY!!...

Hello, yes, I would like to place an order, a really BIG order..."

Got mine yesterday (north central N.C.). Problem is, I just paid off that 460 and now I'm broke. Rebate and tax refund already spent. Anyone want my catalog? It's killing me.

catalog

Festus, I take it you don't pass along your catalogs to others. If I see a company doing tree work I give the guys one of my Balieys or Sherrill catalogs. I ask for extra catalogs when I order stuff so I have some to pass along. Gave away 3-4 dozen last year to the groundmen I met on different jobs last year. I was surprised at how many tree companies don't show their guys the catalogs. A lot of the here today gone tomorrow tree outfits don't have a clue where to get good equipment, give them a catalog.
I'm wondering why Baileys isn't pitching their Wildass jeans to the dems for coventionwear and cacauswear. I expect they could even pitch them to the Girls Gone Wild crowd for advertisement puposes. So get the catalogs and pass them on. :) :) :)

No, I don't talk to many people anyway, at least when I'm not at work. All my friends have computers and order off the website. Even my friend that has no electricity, computer, or phone orders on the web at my house.

Maybe I'm a jerk, but I just couldn't be bothered to talk to most people these days. I prefer to stay out in the woods where I'm comfortable. I can't stand to see a once-proud nation reduced to slack-jawed, brainwashed, drooling idiots whose only opinions are who's gonna win on the latest "reality" show.

Now if THAT ain't off-topic! Sorry.

I have to say that I will share books that I think people might find enlightening or interesting, but as I said, I don't bring home much mail, don't buy newspapers, don't own a television, and don't have a phone at my house. If I didn't need to have a cell for work, I wouldn't have a phone at all. My computer, however, is another matter entirely. ;)

Last edited:
Happened to be driving through Laytonville today and stopped by to get the latest catalog. Nothing left of the old saw shop, just a few demo saws. I guess everything ships out of Woodland now. The fellow at the counter said they were going to have an independent full fledged saw shop in there this summer. Complete Husky and Stihl dealership and all. Sure didn't look that way today. Got to go now and see what's new in the book.

I just got mine. I'm wondering what one could do with that 81cc solo in the 5 cube stock appearing class........'scuse me, I gotta go check the bank balance.

refund

you got it there. thats how the 361 ended up in my hot little hands, but what a saw!

019 melted down
038av
ms361

Last edited:
Somehow the folks at Baileys must have worked out a deal with the IRS. They got a deal worked out to Deliver their catalog the same time you get your refund, knowing a mortal man can not resist ordering with extra money in hand. That Is dirty pool if you ask me! I can not wait to get my parts tho.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Scratching head here, what's an IRS tax refund? I have not seen one of those in so many years, I forgot what they were like.

Somehow the folks at Baileys must have worked out a deal with the IRS. They got a deal worked out to Deliver their catalog the same time you get your refund, knowing a mortal man can not resist ordering with extra money in hand. That Is dirty pool if you ask me! I can not wait to get my parts tho.:clap: :clap: :clap:

What refund are you talking about :angry:

The part that i want to know is which?

I don't know but have a guess

I just flipped my 440 and 460 over, I can't really see a difference.

I'm gonna say it's a 460..........It has the full wrap, large clutch cover, chain catcher, chip deflector, dual dawgs. I know a PNW 440 has these also....

At least that guy knows what a real saw is.:clap:

Latest posts

Back