Baileys Management is up to no good.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just flipped my 440 and 460 over, I can't really see a difference.

I'm gonna say it's a 460..........It has the full wrap, large clutch cover, chain catcher, chip deflector, dual dawgs. I know a PNW 440 has these also....

At least that guy knows what a real saw is.:clap:

Sorry to rain on your parade I just worked with a stihl crew where I used the 460 440 and they could not hang with my stock 372 let alone my mod one! The crew owner said he liked my saws better I used all his saws the 066 was the closest match!

Sorry to rain on your parade I just worked with a stihl crew where I used the 460 440 and they could not hang with my stock 372 let alone my mod one! The crew owner said he liked my saws better I used all his saws the 066 was the closest match!

LOL, a 460 will walk all over a 372. Stock or modded. You can try my stock 440 before that 372 gets it's axe waxed by my 460. I doubt it can even hang with my 440............

Good to see your funny posts again.:clap:

LOL, a 460 will walk all over a 372. Stock or modded. You can try my stock 440 before that 372 gets it's axe waxed by my 460. I doubt it can even hang with my 440............

Good to see your funny posts again.:clap:

Well he had four of them none of which out cut my stock 372
so you are the funny one :cheers:

Well he had four of them none of which out cut my stock 372
so you are the funny one :cheers:

I will visit that land in a few that you slip off to at times. I call it la la land. When I sleep and dream: Vegas, Chevettes, and Pintos rule the drag racing world, they also stay at the front in Nascar...........

Keep dreaming ole pal.........:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

I will visit that land in a few that you slip off to at times. I call it la la land. When I sleep and dream: Vegas, Chevettes, and Pintos rule the drag racing world, they also stay at the front in Nascar...........

Keep dreaming ole pal.........:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Nah in reality, my dreams have nothing to do with saws.
They are both good but my 372 rocked there world, however;
he had stihl climb saws and I have to admit, they seemed bad azz;
And I might haves to gets me one!

Latest posts

Back