Baraboo Wisconsin old saw demonstration Badger Steam and Gas show 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be there late afternoon Thursday unless I can talk my wife in a side trip to Waukon

MC 92 is back together, I'll have to wait until Wednesday to fire it up, I didn't have any rebuild kits for the tilly carb. I have Thursday through Monday off, will be hauling tractors and snowmobiles to show on Thursday, then I have a meeting in town Thursday night. Will be at show Friday morning, all day Fri, sat, sun. The 10 day forecast has highs in the upper 70's fri and sat and sun, with a chance of storms on sunday
Scott

I will bring a few different saws this year as well as a number of familiar ones. New to Baraboo (for me anyway), McCulloch SP85 (AKA S-D 133), S-D KMS4, CP125, and Super 550. Perhaps I'll find another "new" model as I finish loading up.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Mark

I fired up the MC92 tonight, it sounds better than ever. I think the cranks seals were leaking some, now it has new seals, it idles much better. I could never get it to idle good, the only way I could get it to slow down was to richen it up so much that it would load up, then the first cut in the wood it would 4 cycle, then clean out for the 2nd and 3rd cut. It will still be handicapped by cu. Looking forward to meet awol.
Scott

Save a spot for me in the Hotsaw race again.

Looking forward to another good show although August is here way to soon.

We got in Thursday afternoon. Should be at the swap meet in the morning but I am betting the real deals were had tonight

I had a meeting in town so I did not walk the swap tonight. Peter walked through it and did not find any saws he wanted. New stuff comes in all day friday and even on saturday. James has a killer boom lift on the back of his big 4 wheel drive Oliver tractor. That should lift our logs real easy.
Scott

Our show went great today. I'll post the times after tomorrow. There were a few members taking pics and videos, should be coming soon too.
Scott

Latest posts

Back