Behold the Samuri M-Tronic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Officer's Match

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Love my 28" ES Light bar, but have quite a few decent 20" chains, so I ordered a Sugi Hara 20" bar. Got it today, and though I have yet to put it to wood, it does look really nice. I like the way the plastic fillers are "creamsickle" color. A few pics for your perusal.

IMG_0224-1.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0226-1.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

ps, don't blame Brad for the sticker, I was just playin' around.

Last edited:
i thought i had read awhile back that the sugi's were'nt any lighter than a stihl es bar ??
i think it might have even been brad that weighed them and posted ?? not sure..

i thought i had read awhile back that the sugi's were'nt any lighter than a stihl es bar ??
i think it might have even been brad that weighed them and posted ?? not sure..

I can tell you it's definitely lighter than an old Stihl Duramatic hardnose 20", which is all I had prior to this and my 28" ES Light.

sweet. who has the 20in stock?

Mine came from D&D Enterprises in Salem, Indiana. I believe Luke said he had about 5 in stock when I ordered mine.

Looks nice on there. Those are some good pictures too.:cheers:

Thank you sir, just can't bring myself to throw away my 12 year old 3 megapixal Canon G1, but the battery is kaput so I have to be plugged into AC. I took this pic yesterday of my moniker namesake (Colt customshop setup consisting of 2 slides, one a 5" Gold Cup, the other a 3.5" Officer's, fitted to a single full sized frame, all three pieces serial numbered):

OfficersMatch.jpg

I've got this PM9 on my side at this moment. I'm very pleased at it's performance with the 115gr JHP +P cartridge it's currently employing.

IMG_0240-1.jpg

Here's the PM40.
1164472581_TVdbw-M.jpg

I know you're a 1911 kind of guy. So, while were derailing your thread...
Here's a Colt Officer's model I prettied up.
54934957_ndPAc-M.jpg

Here a Springfield TRP I had.
139927792_bQgTx-M.jpg

This is a Springfield Champion I built.
1186405647_dzURf-M.jpg

Last edited:
Back