Behold the Samuri M-Tronic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice .45's. need to try to shoot one put together by Larry Vickers, absolute perfection, I've not seen a higher quality build, Rick Lasner of Rogers Arkansas also put together a very nice .45, I had him build my last one, so far it as been flawless. So much better than the last Kimber I owned, to me Kimber is one of the most over rated handguns on the market. For every day carry and in the truck handgun, it's HK I've run thousand of rounds thru it with zero failures.
When I was in the service, I was a company commander when we turned our .45's in for the Beretta's, the cost on the property books for the .45's was like 26.00. Sure wish I could have bought the one I carried for that price. It was a sad day when we had to turn them in. I never did like the Beretta 92.

Nice set up! Got a 441 too and it is just awesome! what is the difference btwn 441 and M-tronic??:smile2:
Also, I just got a new MS 362 and Wow powerful compare to my old 038!!

Thanks Man, it seems that mine is set up with this too according to the dealership where I bought it... Nice you can not burn the engine... Almost. I live in high altitude so it works without adjusting... Thanks for the info.

this makes me regret even more giveing up my pistol licence i shot IPSC with a springfield for a few years the things we do . some one mentioned stihl bars the 20" ES & hard nose are the same weight

Nice .45's. need to try to shoot one put together by Larry Vickers, absolute perfection, I've not seen a higher quality build, Rick Lasner of Rogers Arkansas also put together a very nice .45, I had him build my last one, so far it as been flawless. So much better than the last Kimber I owned, to me Kimber is one of the most over rated handguns on the market. For every day carry and in the truck handgun, it's HK I've run thousand of rounds thru it with zero failures.
When I was in the service, I was a company commander when we turned our .45's in for the Beretta's, the cost on the property books for the .45's was like 26.00. Sure wish I could have bought the one I carried for that price. It was a sad day when we had to turn them in. I never did like the Beretta 92.

I love the 1911's, but I would rather have the beretta as well. But that's just me. The 92's fit my hand like a glove and have zero recoil. They do suppress rather well, too:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RYJUGNyZuS4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks Man, it seems that mine is set up with this too according to the dealership where I bought it... Nice you can not burn the engine... Almost. I live in high altitude so it works without adjusting... Thanks for the info.

It's easy to tell. Is yours a MS441 or a MS441C?

IMG7515-M.jpg

Ok guys! what is all about the pistol????? Just for fun, is logger in the US work with guns! Ha! not in Canada 'Hey"

Nice shooters there boys,thats one thing down here that is very difficalt to get and keep,cant even have a semi auto shot gun anymore.
Can we add rifle pics ?,got plenty of them.

its not that difficult Andrew ,just gotta join a pistol club and have a healthy attendance to keep weapons dept off your back

I have been there an done that,both myself and the wife had hand guns for years and shot matches offen,it was fun but in the end it all got to hard.
I mainly used a S & W 686 in .375 mag

Shouldn't neglect the Brownies - this was a very low serial number Kobra Carry that was modded by Bob Rogers (Ed Brown doesn't offer front grasping "scales" on a commander). Unbelievably nice shooter - I shoulda' kept it. Robar NP3 finish and Esmeralda Coco Bola grips. Oh, and the color correction on my pics was compliments of Dr. Ken Lunde of the Adobe corporation.

om-ebkc-2.jpg

om-ebkc-6.jpg

om-ebkc-3.jpg

I love the 1911's, but I would rather have the beretta as well. But that's just me. The 92's fit my hand like a glove and have zero recoil. They do suppress rather well, too:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RYJUGNyZuS4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IMO, a 92FS is one sweet shootin fine lookin pistol. I think they fit anyone good. Truly one of the great modern semi auots IMHO. Excellent choice. I almost chose one over a Sig Sauer P220 for my duty weapon. At that time (1992) the NC Highway Patrol carried the 92FS. A very fine pistol indeed.

Shouldn't neglect the Brownies - this was a very low serial number Kobra Carry that was modded by Bob Rogers (Ed Brown doesn't offer front grasping "scales" on a commander). Unbelievably nice shooter - I shoulda' kept it. Robar NP3 finish and Esmeralda Coco Bola grips. Oh, and the color correction on my pics was compliments of Dr. Ken Lunde of the Adobe corporation.

om-ebkc-2.jpg

om-ebkc-6.jpg

om-ebkc-3.jpg

Is this a Browning? Or Ed Brown.

Latest posts

Back