Behold the Samuri M-Tronic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, you mean like this no-dash 686?

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

Yep thats the one.

I have been there an done that,both myself and the wife had hand guns for years and shot matches offen,it was fun but in the end it all got to hard.
I mainly used a S & W 686 in .375 mag

I'm very fond of the 686's, too:

large.jpg

I carried this one around with 158 grain loads for all manner of things from travel to concealed to trails:

large.jpg

And here's my Champion with a Bowie and a Walther:

large.jpg

Last edited:
You should venture down toward Athens with that Snellerized M-Tronic...I'd like to see what it's like compared to my stock muffler modded one. I've got about 200 cords to test with!

They are actually Husky mounts without the adapters? I may stop by HEV Inc this week. They are the US distributor and do sell over the counter. They are maybe 30 mins away from me.

They are actually Husky mounts without the adapters? I may stop by HEV Inc this week. They are the US distributor and do sell over the counter. They are maybe 30 mins away from me.

this dealer actually had straight up large husky mount bars in 20, 25, 28. no adapters needed unlike the ones on ebay seller HEV.

i would have got some in husky but ran out of money hehehe.

this dealer actually had straight up large husky mount bars in 20, 25, 28. no adapters needed unlike the ones on ebay seller HEV.

i would have got some in husky but ran out of money hehehe.

How much for the 25" Large husky?

Latest posts

Back