Best Pricing on NE346XP Powerhead Only

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskyboy1978

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I was doing some looking around to see what kind of a deal I could get on a NE346XP powerhead only in the US (I'm in Canada).

I had one dealer offer me one for $475. This seems kind of steep to me considering Husky lists the saw with a 16" set-up for $489. Anyone give me some direction in terms on getting a good deal.

Thanks.
P.S. Don't tell my wife.....

Last edited:
That's kinda what I thought - I figured there were much better deals to be had.

I open to suggestions as to where to get one.
Now, keep in mind that another dealer in my area sells Husky for over list, and tells the customer outright they charge more. The same dealer discounts Stihl...go figure...:rolleyes:

Some of the Husky models were $80-$100 over MSRP...the 346xpne was about $40 over list, if I remember correctly.

Hi Huskyboy,

Have you tried to get a 346 in Canada. I was at my local dealer the other day and he has a demo 346 available, non e-tech, as well as a new one on the shelf. I'm in Newfoundland and we usually only see saws down here after the rest of Canada has had them for six months, still have not seen any 372's.:cry:

If you want I can check the prrice of the saw here, at least it will give you an idea.

Hi Huskyboy,

Have you tried to get a 346 in Canada. I was at my local dealer the other day and he has a demo 346 available, non e-tech, as well as a new one on the shelf. I'm in Newfoundland and we usually only see saws down here after the rest of Canada has had them for six months, still have not seen any 372's.:cry:

If you want I can check the prrice of the saw here, at least it will give you an idea.

I believe the price is pretty steep in canada, compared to in the US.......

I made it out the door with my non-Cat 346XP for 400 bucks, powerhead only.

Dunno how bad the loonie is doing against the buck, but $475 wBar&chain ain't bad.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

$439 powerhead only. .325 pixel B&C was $30 value that I gladly declined. Set her up with a Windsor Mini-Pro and Oregon LG chain and 3/8 rim for $33.

Scott

That's a nearly unheard of price. Was that new? How long ago?

Brad,

That was about a month ago. New saw. Cash on the table. Farm use.

My dealer still has 2 more non cats left.

Holler if ya want me to snag one.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

My 346 was powerhead only the bar and chains were extra but the total 18 months ago w/freight (I think included freight dunno?) $425.

Then $90 bucks later to change over to 3/8 chain and I had to change mufflers too another $40 still worth every penny.

Kansas

Back