Best Size Stihl for Clear Cutting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bwalker said:
The sold alot of Yugos at one time too, or how about all those Trabants sold in East germany?
Sales are not always indicative of quality.

Thats true, sales aren't always the best indicator. Nor is one human being out of millions as the final word, hint hint.

bwalker said:
The sold alot of Yugos at one time too, or how about all those Trabants sold in East germany?
Sales are not always indicative of quality.
Right again!

:clap:

"Big Ben - allways right" was a sales slogan here for lots of years, maybe you should adopt it ! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Ben I just don't know how to break this to you but there is around 300 million people in the US. I know the site draws quite a few people but lets face it, how many people are out there that are not here, hmmm.
Very true, its likely that there are many more 7900's with bunk oilers. Heck, my delaer had several.
Thats true, sales aren't always the best indicator. Nor is one human being out of millions as the final word, hint hint.
Especialy when they are a Stihl dealer.:notrolls2:

bwalker said:
Very true, its likely that there are many more 7900's with bunk oilers. Heck, my delaer had several.
Especialy when they are a Stihl dealer.:notrolls2:

LOL good one there, now I liked that one. Now Ben just a minute ago I had a 260 come in for a Cuda cleaning and sharpening. Guess what Ben, the owner said it was the best dayumm saw he ever had. Goes to show your word is not the final word, its one of millions. Though you and that owner would disagree over the 260 I'll take his word over yours, guess why,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

SawTroll said:
Maybe the other ones he had were "homeowner" Poulans......:buttkick: :jawdrop:

lol

No he didn't say whether he ever had a green Husky,ooops, my bad, me sorry, it was in me, just had to come out,LOL

Hey Sawtroll, serious now

Where can I buy a brand new 372XP, seriously, I want one. Baileys says they are sold out. Where can I get me a brand new one???

HA HA - there were never any green Huskys, but there were some green (I believe - I am partly color blind) Partners/ Jreds.....:rockn:

SawTroll said:
HA HA - there were never any green Huskys, but there were some green (I believe - I am partly color blind) Partners/ Jreds.....:rockn:

I know, I was just messing with ya........

THALL10326 said:
Where can I buy a brand new 372XP, seriously, I want one. Baileys says they are sold out. Where can I get me a brand new one???
Right here, and in most of Europe, I believe - but I doubt that you will want to pay our prices, about 1400 USD here.....

SawTroll said:
Right here, an in most of Europe, I believe - but I doubt that you will want to pay our prices, about 1400 USD here.....

No I'm not going across the world to get one. Price is no big deal. I wanna get me one so I can film it againist you know what. Ben has me curious and the only person that convinces me about saws is the saw, not the person. I wanna try that great performing saw Ben speaks of. If its good as he says it is it should out cut that 441 by a mile. The camera won't lie,ya knows what I means.......

SawTroll said:
Yes , I knew that, but my post was another hint about my "dream saw", over at the "prince" tread.....

I've yet to figure out your dream saw but you'll spill the beans sooner or later,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Arnie

Keep em in line till I get back, off to lunch. You hold the fort for me while I'm gone. Don't get beat up,LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwalker
I gave up on my 260 several months ago and havent regretted it one bit.

04ultra said:
Ben is there any saw you like.. They should hire you to be a saw critic..

Sometime's I start to think you even hate yourself..:hmm3grin2orange:

Most times I don't think he even likes himself but he is definitely not a Stihl fan. I have one of the first 026's and love that saw. I use it more then my 066 and 038.

Ben notice how I or anyone else do not butcher or edit the quotes. I dont understand why you always take the quoter's name of his post.

Latest posts

Back