• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Big Old Saw: 075; 076, 084, etc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an 076 and 084 I will sell... 076 is super nice original saw w/36 inch bar $750... 084 is good used saw w/33 inch bar$850

I will be placing a Jonsereds 111s and a Husky 3120, both great running saws, on Ebay this coming week....

Good luck with your search,

I will also be placing a NEW Jonsered CS 2188 Power head on Ebay as well ( I took it in as part of a swap for my XF last year, from a dealer, saw has never had oil or gas in it, still in the original opened box), has a new 36" Jonsered bar and chain for the right deal, will hopefully be listed this week.

Does "simple project" include a new top end? I have one if it does. Low compression is all that I can see is wrong with my Stihl 084 AV. Put a new top end on and it will be good to go. Includes 36" bar, and two new .404 chains. Are you interested? If so, PM me ASAP.
Here's a couple of Pics:

I think it's worth considering. Others here may agree.

Does "simple project" include a new top end? I have one if it does. Low compression is all that I can see is wrong with my Stihl 084 AV. Put a new top end on and it will be good to go. Includes 36" bar, and two new .404 chains. Are you interested? If so, PM me ASAP.
Here's a couple of Pics:

I think it's worth considering. Others here may agree.

Did you ever sell your 084?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever sell your 084?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. It went to Australia. The buyer rebuilt the top end and it runs like a charm. I actually hated to see it go, but I now have several large 92cc saws that I also like -- two 660's and a 661C -- and they run very well. Shipping that big boy to Australia costs and arm and a leg.

Actually, I think the 661C will almost run with an 084 or 088 and do it with 5 lb less weight, and many loggers here have switched over. But, to each his own.

Latest posts

Back