Bragging

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ppkgmsy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
News from Vermont. We up here in the Green Mountains can brag we have the highest per-capita reliance of wood as the primary heating source of any State in the country. This year, one of every three kids in Vermont goes to school from a home that is heated with wood. Plus, 80% of the State is forest, with an abundance of hardwoods, most notably maple, beech, birch.
I also think our foliage is beautiful, our winters are perfect, and our women are the prettiest!

News from Vermont. We up here in the Green Mountains can brag we have the highest per-capita reliance of wood as the primary heating source of any State in the country. This year, one of every three kids in Vermont goes to school from a home that is heated with wood. Plus, 80% of the State is forest, with an abundance of hardwoods, most notably maple, beech, birch.
I also think our foliage is beautiful, our winters are perfect, and our women are the prettiest!
And all the kids are above average?

Visited once on the way to Maine. Would love to retire up in the Northeast. Beautiful country.

No doubt on the women of Vermont. Ski pants make the long legs look longer. And high cheek bones.... (Hawaii, Arizona and South Carolina may have something to say about it though.)

How many of your schools are heated with wood?

No doubt on the women of Vermont. Ski pants make the long legs look longer. And high cheek bones.... (Hawaii, Arizona and South Carolina may have something to say about it though.)

I know of 4 in NH

"Never been there, so I can't say. I will say that here in the midwest, the women are largely corn-fed, so pound-for-pound there's more actual woman per capita than most other states."
"AMERICAN MADE"! lol corn fed and farm raised with the back side to prove it from setting on the gas powered mule...... gotta love a real American made product!

Definitely, don't move here. Go to Vermont. Maybe you can talk other's from the PNW to move there too.

Another thread turning into a Womenfolk Are Objects, Not People With Brains thread. Sorry Vermont guy, your OP was good, but it's the others turning it into another sexist thread. And yes, I'm raining on your parade.

You got a point dude. Not only are the women of the Northeast some of the finest looking and smelling babes anywhere, they are also quite intelligent.

Definitely, don't move here. Go to Vermont. Maybe you can talk other's from the PNW to move there too.

Another thread turning into a Womenfolk Are Objects, Not People With Brains thread. Sorry Vermont guy, your OP was good, but it's the others turning it into another sexist thread. And yes, I'm raining on your parade.

no need to worry....most normal people prefer not to live in liberal la la land surrounded by unicorns and rainbows.

Have'nt made it to Vermont yet. Gotta say though, I could just listen to those S Carolina women folk talk for days on end. Something almost intoxicating about a sexy southern drawl.

No worries SlowP. You've been clear about your hospitality.. Or lack thereof.

Latest posts

Back