Bragging

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ppkgmsy

ppkgmsy

ArboristSite Operative
News from Vermont. We up here in the Green Mountains can brag we have the highest per-capita reliance of wood as the primary heating source of any State in the country. This year, one of every three kids in Vermont goes to school from a home that is heated with wood. Plus, 80% of the State is forest, with an abundance of hardwoods, most notably maple, beech, birch.
I also think our foliage is beautiful, our winters are perfect, and our women are the prettiest!

Chris-PA

Chris-PA

Where the Wild Things Are
News from Vermont. We up here in the Green Mountains can brag we have the highest per-capita reliance of wood as the primary heating source of any State in the country. This year, one of every three kids in Vermont goes to school from a home that is heated with wood. Plus, 80% of the State is forest, with an abundance of hardwoods, most notably maple, beech, birch.
I also think our foliage is beautiful, our winters are perfect, and our women are the prettiest!
And all the kids are above average?

Spawn
S

Spawn

No doubt on the women of Vermont. Ski pants make the long legs look longer. And high cheek bones.... (Hawaii, Arizona and South Carolina may have something to say about it though.)

How many of your schools are heated with wood?

stihly dan

stihly dan

Addicted to ArboristSite
No doubt on the women of Vermont. Ski pants make the long legs look longer. And high cheek bones.... (Hawaii, Arizona and South Carolina may have something to say about it though.)

I know of 4 in NH

chucker

chucker

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.

"Never been there, so I can't say. I will say that here in the midwest, the women are largely corn-fed, so pound-for-pound there's more actual woman per capita than most other states."
"AMERICAN MADE"! lol corn fed and farm raised with the back side to prove it from setting on the gas powered mule...... gotta love a real American made product!

slowp
Definitely, don't move here. Go to Vermont. Maybe you can talk other's from the PNW to move there too.

Another thread turning into a Womenfolk Are Objects, Not People With Brains thread. Sorry Vermont guy, your OP was good, but it's the others turning it into another sexist thread. And yes, I'm raining on your parade.

Spawn
S

Spawn

You got a point dude. Not only are the women of the Northeast some of the finest looking and smelling babes anywhere, they are also quite intelligent.

mga

wandering
Definitely, don't move here. Go to Vermont. Maybe you can talk other's from the PNW to move there too.

Another thread turning into a Womenfolk Are Objects, Not People With Brains thread. Sorry Vermont guy, your OP was good, but it's the others turning it into another sexist thread. And yes, I'm raining on your parade.

no need to worry....most normal people prefer not to live in liberal la la land surrounded by unicorns and rainbows.

GrassGuerilla

GrassGuerilla

Olympic Piss-reving wanna be.

Have'nt made it to Vermont yet. Gotta say though, I could just listen to those S Carolina women folk talk for days on end. Something almost intoxicating about a sexy southern drawl.

No worries SlowP. You've been clear about your hospitality.. Or lack thereof.