breaking her in properly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've thought about putting 19.5's on my 3/4 ton but then i'd overload the hell out of my rear end and suspension because i had plenty of tire to hold it. My 1 1/2 and 2 tons have 22.5's or 19.5's and you can just load the hell out of the 19.5's just like a 22.5

I thought about going to them for the longer tire life. I won't overload it too much if I had them since mine is a srw and short bed 3500.

I've seen several guys do it... alcoa makes a rim just for it.

So your friends took them directly of a 450 & put them into a 350 dually? Wondering because I might just get a dually to open up my options of hauling. I was actually thinking if just getting a cab & chassis, you can get those setups pretty cheap down south. Tuff part is, is finding them like that without a couple hundred on them & with 4x4.

Now, are the 450's OEM 19-5's made by Alcoa's, or are they simulators?

I don't know why but there are a select few Ford years & models where I think the OEM wheels look the best on them. In not a big fan of the ghetto fab stuff, especially on the old body styles, just doesn't look right to me. However I do like the most of the Alcoa stuff, just looks clean, you know what I mean?

Did any of you check out those re-tread links?

Latest posts

Back