British columbia felling job

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of us only have balls that are tossed for Used Dogs to retrieve. We are not whining. We are discussing the weather. There is a difference.

The fog comes in
On little cat feet

Does anybody know the rest of that??

Yup, but I had to Google it. I remembered it was Carl Sandburg but that's all I could come up with.

The fog comes
on little cat feet.
It sits looking
over harbor and city
on silent haunches
and then moves on.

You ever get a couple boards for the springboards yet Bob ?,when i cut into that log and looked at the grains i thought those grains might work for a couple

Naw slingblade has manners... sort of... dan was mostly just an ass.
I'm real, I'm a woman, I was "invited" to view the site by a BC faller who is a good friend....He has been teaching me things about his world because I showed a genuine interest and because I wanted to learn for personal reasons...I joined the site on impulse, I guess it was a stooopid move on my part...Northman, thanks, just thanks!...You're a smart (perceptive) man and I appreciate your support....I cleaned out my profile and sent a request to have it deleted...Be patient, since today is a holiday, it might take awhile.....Oh yeah, I'm am the furthest thing from a troll you will ever encounter SlowP, but I do have a great sense of humor and an addiction to adventure...Maybe, just maybe there is a little logger/faller "groupie" blood running through my veins too, most of you guys are sexy as hell... *grin*...Bad boys with a tender heart and an open mind... Adios amigos!!:chop:

I don't think so. Dan is entertaining and original. His chemical dependency makes for some interesting thought processes and he's always good for a laugh.
Slingblade is just irritating and shrill.

Shrill is not a good word to use...think....please.

It was laughed at yesterday, by a slob looking vendor, when the usual "Look! A woman carrying an axe!" was made as it is done everytime I have bought an axe, or a hoedad at the swap meet. I said, "And I know how to use it." An aquaintance was nearby and said, "She does." The slob had to save face, and mumbled something about a high, shrill voice=shouldn't have an axe.

I'm sure he wins over a lot of customers. Not..

I'm real, I'm a woman, I was "invited" to view the site by a BC faller who is a good friend....He has been teaching me things about his world because I showed a genuine interest and because I wanted to learn for personal reasons...I joined the site on impulse, I guess it was a stooopid move on my part...Northman, thanks, just thanks!...You're a smart (perceptive) man and I appreciate your support....I cleaned out my profile and sent a request to have it deleted...Be patient, since today is a holiday, it might take awhile.....Oh yeah, I'm am the furthest thing from a troll you will ever encounter SlowP, but I do have a great sense of humor and an addiction to adventure...Maybe, just maybe there is a little logger/faller "groupie" blood running through my veins too, most of you guys are sexy as hell... *grin*...Bad boys with a tender heart and an open mind... Adios amigos!!:chop:
well there ya go. that was not so hard. leave if you must , but understand that on the internets it some times takes longer for folks to warm up to other folks that come in and start off as kinda pushy. hang around if ya want who knows you might find we are not as bad as you might initially think. have a wonderful day.

well there ya go. that was not so hard. leave if you must , but understand that on the internets it some times takes longer for folks to warm up to other folks that come in and start off as kinda pushy. hang around if ya want who knows you might find we are not as bad as you might initially think. have a wonderful day.

Yup.

For Freja's sake folks... Talk about a derail. Some folks just don't understand when to shut up and listen do they?

Hey Pac where'd you find that tooter box, out in the bushes somewhere's or hiding in the back of the shop?
just diggin threw things. every time i start pokein around i find something i did not know i had or had forgotten about. get's worse every day.;)

can't like this enough..........also couldn't think of the words.
i tried to get the pair of um to just read a lil bit and figure us out. we all different.

Back