Broke the new 550XP in tonight!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't "make up" anything - what would be my motivation for doing that? :(

There are other saw forums than the AS out there, and I'm active on several. Information is getting shared, which really is the point with the forums.

I don't "make up" anything - what would be my motivation for doing that? :(

Oh, I don't know, maybe your Husqvarna agenda?

If you don't "make up anything", then provide proof to back up your statement concerning the 620p, "Yes, the plastic tank assembly does break on those saws, where the handlebar attaches to the front part of it". No proof, then the problem doesn't exist...which in turn means you make things up.

Oh, I don't know, maybe your Husqvarna agenda?

If you don't "make up anything", then provide proof to back up your statement concerning the 620p, "Yes, the plastic tank assembly does break on those saws, where the handlebar attaches to the front part of it". No proof, then the problem doesn't exist...which in turn means you make things up.

The proof is on another saw site, that I can't link up here. There is a lot of saw sites around, and you can't trust only one for "evidence". You need to grow up, if not in the real world, you need to do it in the "forum" world. The AS isn't the only one, despite it is the best one (generally).

The Echo fans on this site are so "desperate" at defending their brand, that they hardly will admit that something happened to their saws - one thing is the low power specs, and then there are the other issues, mainly from the low quality plastic parts.

You never hear of Husky problems but you know of imaginary problems with the Echo 620p?: "Yes, the plastic tank assembly does break on those saws, where the handlebar attaches to the front part of it". I'm gonna use your line: "I am skeptical". I'm not only skeptical, I'm starting to think you just make things up to bash a solid line of saws. When you say something and provide no proof to back it up, what else is there to think?

Hardly comparable, this isn't about a breakage of a major part of the saw - actually it isn't about any real issue.

The proof is on another saw site, that I can't link up here. There is a lot of saw sites around, and you can't trust only one for "evidence". You need to grow up, if not in the real world, you need to do it in the "forum" world. The AS isn't the only one, despite it is the best one (generally).

The Echo fans on this site are so "desperate" at defending their brand, that they hardly will admit that something happened to their saws - one thing is the low power specs, and then there are the other issues, mainly from the low quality plastic parts.

Well maybe your "made up crap" is easier to sell on the other sites but I believe AS has more "thinkers" and less "sheeple". I have combed through thousands of pages on other sites as well and have never once heard mention of the problem you are describing...unless you are referring to the guy who dropped a tree on his Echo.

If you are calling me an "Echo fan" because I own saws that are simple, reliable, powerful, and reasonable priced then yes, I am a fan. But I'm also a fan of other saws as well like the MMWS 046 and the MMWS 372xp I recently made offers on. I'm definitely not a fan of ANY saw that takes control of the fuel/air mix away from the operator. I don't want, need, or like ANY auto tune chainsaw and that would include Echo should they go that route. I realize they have their place and I won't badmouth anyone who wants to own one. It just won't be me.

Back to the OP: I like the saw a lot and wouldn't mind owning one except for the fact that it is Auto Tune.

BTW: The fact that you've reduced your argument to "my plastic is better than your plastic" and "low power specs" shows everyone on this site that you have no real argument.

Latest posts

Back