Brrrr

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, you guy over there have been cookin! Not too bad over here, but still too hot. 95f today.

Next week looks much better!

Had to pick up square bales last night... The soybeans weren't gonna make, so I cut em' and baled em'... Waited till dark to pick em' up...:hmm3grin2orange:

By the way, it was still 93 F when we were doing it...

Had to pick up square bales last night... The soybeans weren't gonna make, so I cut em' and baled em'... Waited till dark to pick em' up...:hmm3grin2orange:

By the way, it was still 93 F when we were doing it...

Sucks, man! We had to pick up sq bales, but it was back in June, before it got so hot.

We watch Springfield news, so I know how hot it's been out there. Been runnin 3 to 10 degrees cooler on this side of the big city.

Cooler weather coming

We are just about to get some relief here. The weatherman says we'll be in the 100's today and Saturday then we are going to have weather in the 80's beginning Sunday.

Nosmo

Hey Matt,
Stop sending us your guys' weather!. :) It was upper 80's yesterday supposed to be 98 and humid today, and low 90's tomorrow. That is just too hot for MI this time of year.

It is supposed to drop way down though on Sunday, so can't complain too much. Heard on the news today that MI had the 4th hottest summer on record. Ick :blob2:

I can't wait for the coldfront Sunday I been sweating my a$$ off at work the last 2 days been humid as hell.

34f here this morning supposed to get up to 54.. I'm wishing for a few weeks of 70's..

100 degrees here today! Cant say I am looking foward to fall and winter. (mentally speaking) 3 freezers full pantry full and a few cords of wood stack.:msp_smile:

Hey Matt,
Stop sending us your guys' weather!. :) It was upper 80's yesterday supposed to be 98 and humid today, and low 90's tomorrow. That is just too hot for MI this time of year.

It is supposed to drop way down though on Sunday, so can't complain too much. Heard on the news today that MI had the 4th hottest summer on record. Ick :blob2:

You guys have been warmer than normal, but the corn and beans look awesome from what I hear from my uncle in Byron! Hope you guys enjoy a bin buster crop this year!!!

All this talk of heat.. Well it made me go light the fire.. first wipe off the dust from the stove.. I guess if its raining its not freezing yet :msp_tongue:

It is supposed to be 100 here today as well. I have been wanting snow to fly since the first 100 degree temp hit us here.

You guys have been warmer than normal, but the corn and beans look awesome from what I hear from my uncle in Byron! Hope you guys enjoy a bin buster crop this year!!!

We had a late, wet spring, but the crops do look good by me around the Saginaw Bay. My cousin was saying his crops were suffering til the second week in August when they finally got some rain. I had a couple of 1"+ rains one week and he didn't get a drop. Funny how the narrow fronts move through. I don't think we will see 200 bu corn, but all in all it's not bad.

Kyle

Back