Building the ultimate sleeper saw.... 46cc Craftsman into a ported 72cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
movie

Did I miss the movie? This build is almost as long as a Mastermood 610EVL. :hmm3grin2orange:

I have been following this thread for several days and I want to see the Craftsman run on viedo. Is there one?

Ray

Well i have picked up a poulan 2700....
cylinder check
carb check
intake check
anyone have an 036 heat shield they can part with?

I'm back on my feet. :cheers:
I started with the stomach flu, then it turned into a sinus/respiratory/ infection. It was the sickest I've ever been. :dizzy:

I'm going to try to get a video up in the next couple days. We got hit with a good amount of snow the other day. Now it's melting and a muddy mess. I have to go to the woods and bring back a log to run the saw in. Sorry to leave everybody hanging.

I have a bunch to get caught up on now. If I promised to send anybody parts, please send me a reminder pm.

I started with the stomach flu, then it turned into a sinus/respiratory/ infection. It was the sickest I've ever been. :dizzy:

I'm going to try to get a video up in the next couple days. We got hit with a good amount of snow the other day. Now it's melting and a muddy mess. I have to go to the woods and bring back a log to run the saw in. Sorry to leave everybody hanging.

I have a bunch to get caught up on now. If I promised to send anybody parts, please send me a reminder pm.

Glad you're on the mend Ed. Now you can box up that NOS 655BP and send it out to me like we agreed.:D

Good to see you're up and around again. I dont know you but I wouldn't wish anyone to be down sick. I'm excited to see this beast run.:rock:

I cleared some room in my pm box. Sorry I didn't reply sooner to those that pm'd me. This is the 1st time I've been on in a week.

Glad your up and around, been kinda down with the same things myself! Kinda why I ain't called you as well.

Take things at your own time for a bit, dont worry about nothing else.

I cleared some room in my pm box. Sorry I didn't reply sooner to those that pm'd me. This is the 1st time I've been on in a week.

Glad to see you pulled through ! Had the same thing a month or so ago,ended up in the ER at 2am one morning !

I am rounding up parts for one these things ! LOL Just need them wrist pin bushings. And build some kind of muffler. LOL

Glad your up and around, been kinda down with the same things myself! Kinda why I ain't called you as well.

Take things at your own time for a bit, dont worry about nothing else.

And I think you two scoundrels gave that dang stuff to me!
Feeling like I been kicked in the gut by a mule today!

Mike

Glad to see you pulled through ! Had the same thing a month or so ago,ended up in the ER at 2am one morning !

I am rounding up parts for one these things ! LOL Just need them wrist pin bushings. And build some kind of muffler. LOL

I hope you guys get over it quicker than I did. My head felt like it was going to explode, I tried to post 5 or 6 days ago... just looking at the screen made things worse. I only lasted a minute. I think this crazy weather has a bunch to do with it. 10 degrees one day.... then 60 degrees a couple days later. That's how this entire winter has been here.

I hope you guys get over it quicker than I did. My head felt like it was going to explode, I tried to post 5 or 6 days ago... just looking at the screen made things worse. I only lasted a minute. I think this crazy weather has a bunch to do with it. 10 degrees one day.... then 60 degrees a couple days later. That's how this entire winter has been here.

Took about 3 weeks to feel good again.

Might be the dang weather, but I always blame it on the wifes cooking. :msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back