Wrong Mix Ration of Gas/Oil for 2-cycle engine - New Craftsman Chain Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By rides I meant roller coasters not cars.

Haha, I had no idea. That's pretty cool that you work on those. Serious engineering goes into something that a half stoned, half drunk carny, who's had 4 hours sleep and 30 hours of driving in the past 48 hours, can put together and take apart 2x a week for decades, and then hurl people around, and not kill anyone.

Haha, I had no idea. That's pretty cool that you work on those. Serious engineering goes into something that a half stoned, half drunk carny, who's had 4 hours sleep and 30 hours of driving in the past 48 hours, can put together and take apart 2x a week for decades, and then hurl people around, and not kill anyone.
Not a carny lol. I currently work at Hershey Park as a ride mechanic. Nothing I'm in love with, but it pays decent and I'm close to home, vs being on the road working on heavy equipment. Unfortunately I can't talk too much about work without risking getting fired so I don't mention it often.

Incorrect. I am a registered Professional Engineer, and I work with European, Asian and American clients. I have to use all kinds of units. BTW, Europeans often use bastardized metric units that are not SI, such as kg/cm^ for pressure, instead of Pascals. And, as I said earlier, while in college I had to convert "g" from m/s^2 to furlongs/fortnight squared as an exercise, using a sliderule.
This is a forum where chainsaws are discussed, not useless sliderules. When you 24" bar is jammed in a fall, how do you use a sliderule?

This is a forum where chainsaws are discussed, not useless sliderules. When you 24" bar is jammed in a fall, how do you use a sliderule?
I did not need a daym slide rule to figure this one out today. :laugh: Idiot went a wee bit too far before making the bore cut What a dipstick.....by the way I work alone:laugh: Should have figured the lean a bit better.....2 minutes later the stem was on the ground

CIMG9504.JPG

What does that have to do with anything? But, to answer your question, I use a metric wedge. :)

Incorrect. I am a registered Professional Engineer, and I work with European, Asian and American clients. I have to use all kinds of units. BTW, Europeans often use bastardized metric units that are not SI, such as kg/cm^ for pressure, instead of Pascals. And, as I said earlier, while in college I had to convert "g" from m/s^2 to furlongs/fortnight squared as an exercise, using a sliderule.
I once had to convert US EPA vehicle emissions factors that were given in Grams per Mile... :oops: I feel like that was just Americans trolling the world on that one!

Back