Cali blow to the little guy.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everybody knows its bull crap , money and power is all that matters ..civilians are just cattle that pay to live...makes me want to scream how stupid this is that this world came to how it is

besides the common sense stuff ,murder rape etc no human being should be able to tell or make another do anything....oh lawd would love to see the power of command #### the other way ,force the high and mighty to be on everyday people level

"the people should not be afraid of there government ,the government should be afraid of its people"

they had somthing come through a few years ago where the town im in wanted to know everypiece of equip./ tool you had down to each socket,wrench nut and bolt for tax.... havent heard much about it lately ....

people should know what there gov is for,wich is supposed to be our well being etc ,but it is so far from that its hilarious

i mean if voting really did ANYTHING it would be illegal ...

The law in GA is you are supposed to pay property tax for every piece of property you own whether they enforce it or not. We were paying yearly property tax on the Chippers, Bobcats, tractor, etc in Georgia. The big question is whether it is legal for them to tax you or not?? These are all new "laws" made up by whichever corporate entity (city,state,fed govt) created them.
You ever wonder why a town or city says "incorporated" or "un incorporated"?? Because the U.S Federal government and local governments are legal corporations.
I think I could complain 400-500 pages on this stuff. Wouldn't do you or me any good though as long as we are all too ball less to do anything about it. Wouldn't want to risk our "comfort zone" right.
I'll shut up now. Wrong topic for a tree forum sorry.

Last edited:
yep we all know YALL dope heads cause less trouble

i understand paying on equipment ,but to go as far as your ropes ,HAND tools ,FILES i mean come on

what if people did have the balls to do somthing then u will be classified as terrorist ,enough people were to get in on it they would call the national guard on you

yep we all know YALL dope heads cause less trouble

i understand paying on equipment ,but to go as far as your ropes ,HAND tools ,FILES i mean come on

what if people did have the balls to do somthing then u will be classified as terrorist ,enough people were to get in on it they would call the national guard on you
Very true. I doubt most the guys in the military would fight their own people. Depending on what the fighting was about.
If they did for awhile I think it would go down similar to the Bolshevist revolution where the soldiers eventually turn on their own crooked government. Killing his own people could really make a man think about things and begin to question the reasoning and motivations of his leaders.
Now I'll go back to me shutting up about this topic:taped:

Back