• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Case Splitter for Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueberrymuzik

Lesser Known AS Member
Reaction score
I've been planning to build a case splitter for a couple of years, but never seem to get around to it. Right now, I've got 3 saws backed up waiting for me to get 'em split and move forward. I'm hoping someone out there has a splitter that they would like to part with.

I found a few on eBay for about $100. If there is a vendor on here, let me know know I'm looking for for one too.

I've been planning to build a case splitter for a couple of years, but never seem to get around to it. Right now, I've got 3 saws backed up waiting for me to get 'em split and move forward. I'm hoping someone out there has a splitter that they would like to part with.
You want just open or open and close? if you buy the original stihl splitter and make some modifications, then you can open and close all. huskys,dolmars,makitas, every saw in the market.

Thats what I need , a case splitter and a seal puller with jaws for the 200t.
The stihl seal puller have jaws for all machines that stihl product, but work better with the original seals , and can pull the seal without damage it.
so you find jaws for the 200t.

Well , I have seen a seal puller set on Ebay for sale WITHOUT the jaws for the 200T. The seller clearly stated that it did not come with the jaws and that it would be an extra cost to have them ordered. No I did not find anything yet but am awaiting patiently.

Please tell me who?
Tomorrow i try to put drawings with dimensions , for the stihl crankase spliter, and for the seal puller, and what need for open and close different models, from husky, dolmar, e.t.c.
so everyone who have right hands and some simple tools, can try to make one for him.
Are not dificult tools for making them in home, for sure we are not factory , but nothing loose if trying

Well , I have seen a seal puller set on Ebay for sale WITHOUT the jaws for the 200T. The seller clearly stated that it did not come with the jaws and that it would be an extra cost to have them ordered. No I did not find anything yet but am awaiting patiently.
Ask your dealer wich number of jaws need for the 201t , or informe a service manual , maybe you are correct, but the 201 is old model, if you tell me for the 661 perhaps, but for 201 extra order.

I have a friend with a cnc plasma, maybe I can get 25 of them made if you guys want? I'd just charge for materials and his time.

Tomorrow i try to put drawings with dimensions , for the stihl crankase spliter, and for the seal puller, and what need for open and close different models, from husky, dolmar, e.t.c.
so everyone who have right hands and some simple tools, can try to make one for him.
Are not dificult tools for making them in home, for sure we are not factory , but nothing loose if trying

I found a few on eBay for about $100

I have a friend with a cnc plasma, maybe I can get 25 of them made if you guys want? I'd just charge for materials and his time.
No need plasma for the stihl splitter, for the husqvarna splitter yes the plasma will help too much

I found a few on eBay for about $100
good price , buy , worth every penny

Latest posts

Back