• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Case Splitter for Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stihl and husky splitters both arrived separately yesterday, I'll get some pictures and measurements tomorrow

The husky splitter is enormous

The stihl and husky splitters both arrived separately yesterday, I'll get some pictures and measurements tomorrow

The husky splitter is enormous
congratulations , are fantastic tools even a small kid can open and close saws, with close eyes, you love them

890010cb55e9bf36914f37e65c3021a4.jpg
74d19c9778fa5d224256157ee5b5ec2b.jpg

you mean husky spliter? , i little confuse now
I put the stihl splitter on my 346 but the holes in the stihl splitter don't line up with the bar studs on the 346,

think I read the husky splitter fits 346 with a little bending

I put the stihl splitter on my 346 but the holes in the stihl splitter don't line up with the bar studs on the 346,

think I read the husky splitter fits 346 with a little bending
Stihl spliter can do and for some huskies, Now the husky splitter have two versions for the small saws like 346 and for the big like 372 390 etc. for the 562, 550, 576 have diferent spliters

Can you sale items in europe ?
$114 plus shipping, I just need a real complete shipping address, if the address does not verify with the commercial shipping software, the shipping price will be ridiculously high.
Sold the last two I had in stock last night, have more arriving on Monday if folks need one.
thanks guys
Dave

$114 plus shipping, I just need a real complete shipping address, if the address does not verify with the commercial shipping software, the shipping price will be ridiculously high.
Sold the last two I had in stock last night, have more arriving on Monday if folks need one.
thanks guys
Dave
I need a stihl MDG1 diagnostic , its easy for you this tool ?

I need a stihl MDG1 diagnostic , its easy for you this tool ?
easy but not cheap :)
I can get a price Monday, distributer and dealer closed here today. I have been told Stihl Germany is not shipping till January 12th if the distributer does not have one.
Do you have a good local Stihl dealer where you can buy one?
A good dealer is worth supporting.
DDave

easy but not cheap :)
I can get a price Monday, distributer and dealer closed here today. I have been told Stihl Germany is not shipping till January 12th if the distributer does not have one.
Do you have a good local Stihl dealer where you can buy one?
A good dealer is worth supporting.
DDave
I have good dealer but the distributor in my country dont sale tools to customers , even the dealers have problem with him, long story..................
ok i am waiting more informations

Back