• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Case Splitter for Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, you've been very helpful. I'll be eager to try out my new tool when it arrives. $123.74 w/ the exchange rate incl shipping. Local dealers comes in at $135.75 for the same tool.

Agreed, you've been very helpful. I'll be eager to try out my new tool when it arrives. $123.74 w/ the exchange rate incl shipping. Local dealers comes in at $135.75 for the same tool.
i hope you dont pay too much customs, i pay about 60+ euros when i order my mytivac from usa shop. customs i mean

we don't have 'Customs' here in the States...the only customs we have are "be neighborly" and "respect your elders"... but those are not expensive :)
so i can sent...............................

I didn't read the entire thread but I made a copy of the husky style splitter here are some pictures with a square and a scale on it for those interested its cut out of 1/4 plate and welded to a 1.25 x.25 square tube the space in the middle of the 2 pieces is 1.00" What I did was I found a picture of the splitter on Evil bay and emailed to myself them printed it out and blew it up until I had the scale I wanted cut it out traced it onto a piece of plate and burned it out with a torch viola, Not perfect but if I was to do it over I would use 3/4 rod instead of 1/2 Ive already bent 1 screw already, Oh well not bad for free and 2 hrs or so.
S8000907.JPG S8000908.JPG S8000913.JPG

I didn't read the entire thread but I made a copy of the husky style splitter here are some pictures with a square and a scale on it for those interested its cut out of 1/4 plate and welded to a 1.25 x.25 square tube the space in the middle of the 2 pieces is 1.00" What I did was I found a picture of the splitter on Evil bay and emailed to myself them printed it out and blew it up until I had the scale I wanted cut it out traced it onto a piece of plate and burned it out with a torch viola, Not perfect but if I was to do it over I would use 3/4 rod instead of 1/2 Ive already bent 1 screw already, Oh well not bad for free and 2 hrs or so.
View attachment 388752 View attachment 388753 View attachment 388755
you want tamplates for this i can post to you FREE.

Here it only costs to "send" something. Not to recieve. The only "taxes" would be charged of it were a retail sale. Person to person transfers and not taxed or tariffed. Out of state Internet sales are not typically taxed as well. No VAT either.
ok i do the next try............................

I have the husky style in process...
The Stihl splitter is desirable. If I had it in front of me, I could measure it, sketch a quick print -- and off and away to make it.

I have the husky style in process...
The Stihl splitter is desirable. If I had it in front of me, I could measure it, sketch a quick print -- and off and away to make it.
Ok i agree , but the stihl its not so easy, maybe need special machines to copy it, need a very good machines to copy it. but you not lost something if try.
Merry Christmas

Back