Chainsaw "in neck" Tree Trimmer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no its real. It was on my local news this morning. I thought it happened on the east side of cleveland. The guys actually doing well. Doctor said it missed all the important stuff. I will see if I can find out more.

Chain looks like oregon power sharp it has the right hook. I have a couple saws set up with it. It seems odd for a pro climber to be using it in a tree? It seems kinda grabby when I use it.

I "saw" this before I went to work. Hahahah, no its not funny, but it makes a good pun! I wonder the events leading up to the saw in the neck??

That's insane! CNN has a video of the site and the guy, the medics took the engine off and left the bar in for the Dr. To remove.

How freaked out do you think the guy was when the medics said we're going to leave the bar in? I was always taught never to pull out an object that has punctured or impaled you. Leave it for the Doctor. That is one lucky man.

After that, I would make a necklace out of the chain, have it gold plated and put the sprocket from the bar at the bottom, have some real "Bling"

Back