Chainsaw meets jeans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right, the old guys sure taught me plenty.
Amen! Thought I knew a lot when I was a kid, learned a lot from a few old timers that took some interest in me years ago. Lot smarter now, even if I feel like a dunce most days... still learning.

He will learn, or hopefully he will. You should never stop learning. I’m just old school thinking, Not as much in age. He reminds me of all these young cats we have getting into the elevator business now. When I was young we were taught in the trade helpers are to be seen and not heard. After 20 years in the business, it’s a lifestyle to me. I’m hard on everything in general as were all of my old school foreman’s, Just the way I was brought up. Trying to post videos about things that people on here are literally experts on makes no sense to me. Wanna feel like a super star with that bs, delete the arbor account and be a king on YouTube.

it takes 10,000 hours to master anything.
nah, way less than that, for most things in life
especially for people like me, I can get on any machine, bulldozer, excavator, crane, forklift, bobcat, etc and look like ive ran it for 10 years, even tho ive literally only been in the seat of that machine maybe 20 minutes

I know he’s young, He told us his age in every post (a lot of posts at that) in the not so distant past.
how old is he? I forgot

those of us "on the spectrum" don't listen to other people very well, especially if its against what we are doing, everyone told me id be dead by now, yet here I am, why? because I was persistent and sometimes too stupid to give up, can say the same for Oliver's video's, a lot of people don't like them, I can understand why, but at the end of the day he's still going to make them so either shut up and move on or enjoy, quit talking **** about people when it cost you nothing to just ignore them

probably just jealous of the sponsorships he gets because he actually got off his ass and did something while you old guys sit and complain on the internet as if anyone actually cares lol

especially for people like me, I can get on any machine, bulldozer, excavator, crane, forklift, bobcat, etc and look like ive ran it for 10 years, even tho ive literally only been in the seat of that machine maybe 20 minutes

how old is he? I forgot

those of us "on the spectrum" don't listen to other people very well, especially if its against what we are doing, everyone told me id be dead by now, yet here I am, why? because I was persistent and sometimes too stupid to give up, can say the same for Oliver's video's, a lot of people don't like them, I can understand why, but at the end of the day he's still going to make them so either shut up and move on or enjoy, quit talking **** about people when it cost you nothing to just ignore them

probably just jealous of the sponsorships he gets because he actually got off his ass and did something while you old guys sit and complain on the internet as if anyone actually cares lol
And I know for a fact that these dudes probably watch videos for the only reason of seeing the chick on the thumbnail.

how old is he? I forgot

I call bs on that, worked heavy equipment longer then you're alive and no one on planet earth just hops on any machine with zero experience and runs it like a guy with 10+ years. Let alone a crane without an operators license.

I call bs on that, worked heavy equipment longer then you're alive and no one on planet earth just hops on any machine with zero experience and runs it like a guy with 10+ years. Let alone a crane without an operators license.
idk bud, ive ran about everything under the sun, just because you cant get it down doesnt mean others cant, I pick things up hella quick

I can also back a trailer pretty decent considering I only do it once every few months
im the one everyone sticks on equipment because I can jump in it and run it, when their socalled "operators" like you cannot run the thing

Dude. I've had the YouTube channel for less than a year. I recently graduated from editing on my phone to adding with a proper software on my laptop. Like you always say to me about chainsaws, it takes 10,000 hours to master anything. Look at how long the other YouTubers have been doing it.
7 years is what an old school welder-mechanic and retired Navy SEAL told me. Seems about right.

Triple L Rustic Designs.
you mean the worlds slowest splitter operator? I sat and watched for an hour straight and didn't see a single piece of wood being split!

they didnt even let the triple L lady run the 881 for crying out loud! let her pose for a picture and thats it!1707271383462.png

and don't get me started with chickanic, she doesnt seem to know a whole lot about engines and her face also isnt helping any

you mean the worlds slowest splitter operator? I sat and watched for an hour straight and didn't see a single piece of wood being split!

they didnt even let the triple L lady run the 881 for crying out loud! let her pose for a picture and thats it!View attachment 1151321

and don't get me started with chickanic, she doesnt seem to know a whole lot about engines and her face also isnt helping any
I know. Triple L is all clickbait to old men. Garbage content that is just made to get more watch hours to make more old preverts earn them ad revenue. Chickanic is a jackass and only has BASIC knowledge of small engines, and otherwise is an idiot. Although I know you hate him, I like Tayrl more.

1, you don't know if I have one, 2, not needed for tree work as per cfr 1926.1400(c)(13), 3, not needed for personal use anyways so yeah there's that
1. You don't.
2.Any commercial use will require a licensed operator and crane. Your "business" would preclude you from any personal use clauses. Ie, a licensed operator would be needed.

Back