charity auction for fallen loggers family.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to hear about this. To be honest there isn't a way I could win an auction for what the saw is worth, but a raffle allows others to chip in smaller amounts. I will gladly pay for Sling'r to throw in a second chain. Gotta have that back up.

Shea

Just a thought, but if it was finished it would show really well at the GTG and get some interest and hype.

I got a saw to pitch in for a second place prize......

Like Shea said......I can't afford to bit what that saw is worth, but I can kick in for tickets.

I have no skills to donate, but would buy tickets. Somehow I missed the last raffle for Terry. I'd love a chance on a hot 660. Great idea.

Terry
I'm in on this also please pass my family prayers and thoughts on to your friends family in their time of need. I have nothing to donate but I will buy tickets and or donate . Terry thank you for your time posting this for the A.S. family.
God bless
Chris

I'll try and find something to donate and buy some tickets shortly. Good on ya guys. I feel bad for the family. I'll be praying for them.

Do they need anything other than cash?

Latest posts

Back