Charity Cut for Interfaith Caregivers-Who is up for the task at hand?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piece of cake... :msp_wink:
I snore so loud, he won't sleep a wink... :msp_biggrin:

Dudes, he ain't kidding. I woke up in the middle of the night on Sunday and thought we were having an earthquake or there was a train going by.

Turns out Hedgerow was snoring so loud he was shaking the entire building. The walls were literally vibrating.

I think Jon's loft would be a much better place for him. Or maybe Jon's truck parked out by the road.

:ices_rofl:

Dudes, he ain't kidding. I woke up in the middle of the night on Sunday and thought we were having an earthquake or there was a train going by.

Turns out Hedgerow was snoring so loud he was shaking the entire building. The walls were literally vibrating.

I think Jon's loft would be a much better place for him. Or maybe Jon's truck parked out by the road.

:ices_rofl:

What can I say... I got a big frame from which the sound can resonate... There's no replacement for displacement!!! Put me right next to Wendell...:msp_wink:
Wendell can't sleep around stumpy either... But I think it's for other reasons...:hmm3grin2orange:

I may take you up on that J.D.... I'm in that 60% maybe range right now... Couple more things will have to line up.:msp_biggrin:

Denny stopped by the shop today. Can't believe someone would come all the way from MO. to be part of our charity cut! He is truly amazed by everyones desired to help! He also told me that he will host the Saturday nite safety meeting-and will supply the Leinies!:cheers:

I just got done looking thru this thread and it looks like you guys have a good time over there cutting in cheese land. I am going deer hunting in MN that weekend or I would be there. I recently talked for a short time with heavyfuel over the phone and he gave me a little info on what you guys do, If you are going to plan some more cutting count me in. Just let me know. I have some saws, a log splitter and a wife who also enjoys cutting fire wood.

Depending on the weather we may work the woodpile again sometime in December. Harris, Mn is just a stones throw away-I've got an old friend who lives over that way. Might be in the witness protection program so his name will not be mentioned at this time!

Small Lazy Boy Recliner

Cloth okay but prefer heated leather.

Must be small enough to fit into cab of skidsteer.

Beverage holder also a plus!

He might be a little wiggly, but heated and has built in beverage holder...:msp_biggrin:

attachment.php

Course, you may not want to drink it after him holding it... you have no idea where that mouth has been...

Talked to my buddy and his wife, they have prior engagements Saturday, but may join us on Sunday.

I will be up bright and early Sat, standard 7 AM gathering time at the cafe?

Latest posts

Back