Chinese made Husqvarna?What?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There driven

Right right right... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

BTW...don't think of that as me laughing at you...think of it as...

Oh hell...go ahead and think of it as me laughing at you! :D

Right right right... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

BTW...don't think of that as me laughing at you...think of it as...

Oh hell...go ahead and think of it as me laughing at you! :D

Woodie I found a few spark plugs in the road the other day...There was a Ford Pickup sitting there...Did Ford ever admit to the problem?? :) :)

seriously?

We actually :arg:'d this thread into a literal "Ford vs. Chevy" debate!?

I used to be a Ford man and hated anything GM but now ive gone VW
In the surveys over here the Vauxhall/GM cars are usualy in the bottom 20 of a 120 car survey!

Not quite true. You have to remember that not all Fords have Mercury equivalents (Focus, F-150, etc.), and the Lincoln LS had no Ford/Mercury equivalent. Also, many Cadillacs are built in dedicated Cadillac plants.

I never said that every Ford had a Mercury counterpart read it again for comprehension this time. I said that every Mercury was built right alongside it's Ford counterpart.... i.e. Mountaineer/Explorer, Milan/Fusion (in Mexico BTW), Montego/500 (now the Sable/Taurus again) Grand Marquis/Crown Vic... etc.

I'm afraid the data doesn't bear this out. Otherwise, how could you explain why Land Rover, whose cheapest vehicle stickers at $36M, and whose most expensive is juuuuust shy of $100M, be the worst-rated marque in the survey? And near-luxe brands like Volvo and Saab be so miserable? And how could Mercedes be so sub-par? (Keep in mind their ranking is UP from the 2004MY survey.) Too, why is Hyundai rated well? This data is not an owner "rating" of the quality of their vehicle...it is the owner's count of TGW.

Explain why the Mercury Mountaineer is consistently ranked higher than the Ford Explore or why the Cadillac Escalade is consistently ranked higher than the Chevy Tahoe???

What I was saying is that when two vehicles are built with virtually the same parts, by the same people, in the same facility, and sold under two different name plates, the more expensive brand will all most always have a better quality rating...... Is it any better, no, but people think it is, so they tend to overlook the things that they would otherwise criticize on the "cheaper" model. It's all about public perception, you think it's better so it is.

Is a Poulan saw dressed in orange a better saw because it says Husqvarna on it, no, and yet folks will bash poulan into the ground all the while telling how great their Husky 142 cuts....... perception. :dizzy: They expect the poulan to be junk and therefore in their minds it is, they expect the Husky to be better so in their minds it is..... when the clutch rattles on the poulan it's because it's junk, when the clutch rattles on the Husky it because "it's supposed to sound like that". It's still the same saw making the same noise it's just the owners perception of quality is different.

As for the "luxury" vehicles you mentioned.... it could just be that they are overpriced junk. :laugh:

For some reason people in this country think anything foreign must automatically be better than anything made here. Like jlh26oo said he would rather have his Stihl saws manufactured in Germany..... even though the plant in good ole Verginny is kicking their arse’s in quality.

For the record Wood we're on the same team here. :cheers:

I had a Land Rover once. Man, I can see why they are at the bottom of the complaint file. What a POS. I replaced it with with a Toyota Tundra, and that thing has 130k miles on it, and the only thing that went out was the transfer box being rebuilt by Toyota under warantee at 10k miles (would not switch to 4WD) and one coil failed (out of eight) at about 100k miles.

Had Fords and Chevies long ago. '65 Chevy Malibu, great riding car, great electrical system, but talk about RUST! Had a '67 Ford Mustang, gread looks, good body, but terrible electricl system. '55 Ford F100, great truck, could not get parts for it.

Only had Stihl, Olympic, Mac, Echo and Homelite chainsaws. Never had a Husky or a Dolmar. Some day maybe I will get a Dolmar.

found this at husqvarnas website looking for jobs to be filled in china

this is why the 570 isnt up to standards read bottom job posts
Showing 19 jobs (26 to 44) of 44. << Previous Division Job Code Job Title Location Date Posted
Husqvarna AB Sweden 1625 Produktionstekniker Huskvarna JÖNK SE 56182
03/01/12
Husqvarna USA 1626 Manufacturing Engineer Orangeburg SC US 29115
03/01/12
Husqvarna AB Sweden 1624 Produktionsledare Huskvarna JÖNK SE 56182
02/27/12
Husqvarna USA 1800 Robot Weld Technician Orangeburg SC US 29115
02/24/12
Husqvarna USA 1109 Maintenance Technician Orangeburg SC US 29115
02/24/12
Husqvarna USA 1613 Reliability Test Technician (various shifts) Charlotte NC US 28269
02/16/12
Husqvarna USA 2485 MIG Welder Orangeburg SC US 29115
02/16/12
Husqvarna USA 1608 New Business Development Manager Los Angeles CA US 90066
Riverside CA US 92501
Garden Grove CA US 92840
02/08/12
Husqvarna AB Sweden 1597 Senior Commodity Manager – Petrol Power Components Huskvarna JÖNK SE 56193
01/20/12
Husqvarna LA 1561 Analista de Recursos Humanos Buenos Aires AR
11/29/11
Husqvarna USA 1552 Maintenance Mechanic A Columbia SC US 29229
11/14/11
Husqvarna USA 1510 Supplier Quality Engineer McRae Georgia US 31055
08/31/11
Husqvarna USA 1478 Quality Engineer - Product Quality Planning & Prevention Charlotte NC US 28269
08/08/11
Husqvarna China 1394 Senior Buyer Home-based/Telecommute
06/16/11
Husqvarna China 1395 Commodity SQE 供应商质量工程师 Home-based/Telecommute
06/16/11
Husqvarna China 1267 Quality Manager - Asia Shanghai Shanghai CN 201801 No. 1355, Jiaxin Road, Maluzhen, Jiading District
02/25/11
Husqvarna China 1228 Design Engineer Shanghai Shanghai CN 201801 No. 1355, Jiaxin Road, Maluzhen, Jiading District
01/31/11
Husqvarna China 1229 Project Leader Shanghai Shanghai CN 201801 No. 1355, Jiaxin Road, Maluzhen, Jiading District
01/31/11
Husqvarna China 1230 Electrical Engineer电动工程师 Shanghai Shanghai CN 201801 No. 1355, Jiaxin Road, Maluzhen, Jiading District
01/31/11

Jump to page: 1 2 << Previous

Back