Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USMC615

USMC615

Wood's Tougher Than Woodpecker Lips...
That's cause I designed em ;)
If they were 100% cotton and no polyester blend, you did good. I don't give a damn 'bout no polyester blend shirt...they cling to ya. I'm a XXL man, and I don't want nuthin draping me like another coat of skin when I'm sweating. I want cotton, keeps you a helluva lot cooler when the sweat hits.

Philbert

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
. AS Supporting Member.
New, Vintage Chain Loops

McCulloch 'MINI 370' (fit any saw)
3/8" low profile pitch, 0.050 gauge, low-kickback

(1) 55 drive links
(4) 54 drive links
(3) 44 drive links

McCulloch 370.jpg

Send me a PM with your screen name, real name, and mailing address.
*Offered for the cost of shipping. Cash or USPS money order (sorry, I don't have PayPal).*
Happy Holidays!

Philbert

EDIT: Going to JeremiahJohnson - just another chain lovin' fool . . .

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
The Mastermind shirts were top quality and a great design.

Interesting, and cool story from today about MMWS t-shirts.
I was wearing mine today when I stopped by my local Stihl Dealer(Provo, UT). The owner Ryan had his third neck surgery a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to see how he was mending.....well we were visiting, and I noticed another customer had come in, and was just kind of lurking near us, we started heading back towards the Service counter, when this other guy looks at me, and asks "Are you Mastermind?"
Me: "No, I'm not Mastermind, but I do know him pretty well. How do you know who he is?"
Stranger: "Oh, I've spent hours online watching videos of the saws he has built. I sure would like to have him port one of my saws."
Me: "Really? Which models were you thinking of having done?"
Stranger: "My MS362, or my 562XP, all I run are Stihls, and Husqvarnas."

The conversation continued for another five to ten minutes about saws, and whatnot. I encouraged the guy to email Randy, and book a date for his saw at Cottle Lane.

Definitive Dave

Definitive Dave

wanna-be saw racer, saw hoarder, parts whore
the voices in my head tell me to buy chainsaws
book a date for his saw at Cottle Lane.

can we as a community agree to refer to it as Cuddle lane from now on, I mean really two guys in what he describes as a small shack 8 hours a day, "massaging" jugs and such :)

Somebody asked me what the monkey with the gun was about the other day and I asked if they had ever seen pulp fiction and recommended that they see it - a little later I realized I might be associating the monkey 1911 picture with Jon Travolta for no real reason and I really have no idea what the logo is about :confused::confused::confused:

Homelite410

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
89bb7911fbaaf8684cc5cf53b9cf4975.jpg

TRTermite

TRTermite

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I will have some Time to go through my stash today.....happy Saturday mornin:drinkingcoffee:
STASH????
May take a day or TWO.
Decisions .,, Decisions
You will find things In That There STASH that you forgot you Had
Then what do you keep>>>>>>>>
What can You Part with????Will watch for a reply next WEEK?
CHUCKLE with experience.

Latest posts