Climber Saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice...

i think that saw would fun to take up...lol...good for a bucket..

thats freakin crazy....but hey cut quick...

wonder what it weighed

Talk about hijaking a thread...

I don't think that one qualifies as a climber saw for even those of us that are larger than the rest.

climbing saw

Ive been using t200 for about 4 yrs never had a problem even in the coldest of weather.It doesn't bog down at the end of a cut no matter what size of a limb u cut.I tried the Echo 360t had nothing but problems losing power at end of cuts which is very dangerous.It would die in different positions other than level.The 200t is a prov en saw and keeps on cutting no matter what u throw at it.My ground guys use the 192 for cleaning large limbs and at the chipper a perfect saw for home owners and ground guys.I also tried echo 8000 just not enough power or rpms to cut threw big stuff.my ms 460 rips threw twice as fast which is a smaller cc engine.These are just experiences iv had with these saws

I got a 200t with 16 inch bar and that thing will is bad ass-ed, drop the bar size down to 14 and it cuts so fast it is almost scary.

I'm not a arborist but we have three 020/ms200's at work (municipality) and have had good luck with them. I my self have the echo cs3400's and like them alot for the money. I know two tree trimmers that only will run husky's except for there bucket/climbing saw then they run the ms200t.

Back