CM Small Engines.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is in the Briggs & Stratton lot?

Keep you head up, If you want a successful business keep things professional.

If I didn't know you at all and saw you preaching of God and such i would not buy from you. If i was a sponsor here to make money I wouldn't be socializing and arguing on forums. Id be providing quality service and the best customer service i can. Not saying don't talk to people but keep it business related.

If you go to Home Depot and they people at the counter started telling you their problems id tell them to shut up. We all have problems but i don't tell everyone about them but everyone deals with things different.

I plan on doing business with you in the future.
My .02

I think it is truly awesome to see kids involved with saws. Most kids just want to sit on the phone , or play games all day . Not to mention the youngster has his hands on one helllll of a saw. If i was his age and running a saw my dad porbably would have beat me senseless for cutting every tree in the yard up ..

:clap::clap:

What is in the
Briggs & Stratton lot?

Keep you head up, If you want a successful business keep things professional.

If I didn't know you at all and saw you preaching of God and such i would not buy from you. If i was a sponsor here to make money I wouldn't be socializing and arguing on forums. Id be providing quality service and the best customer service i can. Not saying don't talk to people but keep it business related.

If you go to Home Depot and they people at the counter started telling you their problems id tell them to shut up. We all have problems but i don't tell everyone about them but everyone deals with things different.

I plan on doing business with you in the future.
My .02

are you referring to the one on auction ?

well i have a deal for the poulan guys and i also have a deal for the homelite guys and also have a deal for the echo guys

Poulan parts lot $ 150.00 do have a list of part #s and quantity available in excel format

Homelite parts lot $ 250.00 same thing on the list available

Echo parts lot $ 200.00 will be working on the list next week

now who is interested in knowing what is in these parts lots ?

also to add
Tecumseh engine parts lot $ 60.00

Briggs engine parts lot $ 70.00

Lawnboy parts lot $ 50.00 includes 2 grass catchers

MTD Parts lot $ 120.00

Murray Parts Lot $ 50.00

Solo parts lot which is a few of parts $ 15.00

That one

i will get the list up next week and pm you that list i can probily throw in the magnets for a 11 hp used starter as well

Ok, I don't need every part # just a little description or pic of what's in it, like carb kits flywheels valves springs or w/e.
Shoot me a Pm so I can figure out shipping.
No rush
Thanks

Ok, I don't need every part # just a little description or pic of what's in it, like carb kits flywheels valves springs or w/e.
Shoot me a Pm so I can figure out shipping.
No rush
Thanks

i do need everyones favor though got some cylinders with no part #s that i need help identifing with pictures of each cylinder can this be possible ? one is huge in size just found yesterday and by the looks of it i estimate it be at least a 15 year old cylinder was in a box for 6 years under the bench without me being aware of it

i do need everyones favor though got some cylinders with no part #s that i need help identifing with pictures of each cylinder can this be possible ? one is huge in size just found yesterday

Ya i'm sure we can help you. Throw em up!

Consider one of the many bright sides.

Calvin may very well be the most talked about person on AS. Certainly recently.

As a very astute person mentioned, no such thing as bad publicity. sort of.

Clavin, I wasn't taking anything you said in any post as directed towards me...

I was simply tellin' you to buck up, and stop whinin' all the time. It is so frickin' annoying! You do it to get sympathy sales... and it usually works... It's not that I don't have a heart... but I will do for those that do for themselves. You have had COUNTLESS pieces of advice given to you about a lot of stuff... I don't think you heed any of it.

If this were my website... I woulda pulled your sponsorship and sent you packin' a long time ago...

Apparently you are a moderator of your own little area here... so I cannot put you on ignore... but this will be the last post I make about you whinin'.

Sorry bud, but like I said earlier... you lost a customer.

Hopefully the mods will lock or delete this thread...

Gary

..............If you go to Home Depot and they people at the counter started telling you their problems id tell them to shut up. We all have problems but i don't tell everyone about them but everyone deals with things different...............

My .02

Wouldn't it be pretty rude to flat out tell someone to shut up? I know you don't want to hear a strangers problems, maybe you have worse problems, but like you said people handle things different. I would just assume they have a lot on their mind, make the best of it and and move on through as fast as I could.

I've heard other people tell their problems, I've done it some myself. If it happened just a few times I wouldn't tell someone to shut up.

Wouldn't it be pretty rude to flat out tell someone to shut up? I know you don't want to hear a strangers problems, maybe you have worse problems, but like you said people handle things different. I would just assume they have a lot on their mind, make the best of it and and move on through as fast as I could.

I've heard other people tell their problems, I've done it some myself. If it happened just a few times I wouldn't tell someone to shut up.

I guess that would be rude. Sometimes people need to understand what they can and can't say to people. I don't go to HD or lowes to be a counselor.

Yes, but it would also be rude to start spilling out your problems to a complete stranger.

Consider one of the many bright sides.

Calvin may very well be the most talked about person on AS. Certainly recently.

As a very astute person mentioned, no such thing as bad publicity. sort of.

You're absolutely right! This guy Calvin does this all the time. It's a pattern! He'll make threads complaining that he's such a great guy and nobody buys or thanks him then starts threatning to pull his sponsorship as if anyone cares. Then people will call him out on it, give advice and try to be nice. Then he'll respond to it apologizing and saying he never intended to be an a-hole about it, and then everyone forgives him and goes light on him again. It's the same ol trick and he does this every time! Like Gasoline said it's the same old trick where he gets sympathy sales and it works! This guy uses the Jesus Christ angle and the poor me angle and most of the people on AS falls for it. A good portion of God following people are con artists in my opinion. Society proves my point.

LOCK!

You're absolutely right! This guy Calvin does this all the time. It's a pattern! He'll make threads complaining that he's such a great guy and nobody buys or thanks him then starts threatning to pull his sponsorship as if anyone cares. Then people will call him out on it, give advice and try to be nice. Then he'll respond to it apologizing and saying he never intended to be an a-hole about it, and then everyone forgives him and goes light on him again. It's the same ol trick and he does this every time! Like Gasoline said it's the same old trick where he gets sympathy sales and it works! This guy uses the Jesus Christ angle and the poor me angle and most of the people on AS falls for it. A good portion of God following people are con artists in my opinion. Society proves my point.

LOCK!

And as long as you realize that this is just your opinion, we're cool. However, I think society does not proove your point.

LOCK!

now now, not 100% true. Id buy from him either way. I go to site sponsors before other places. He has good prices and you can talk to him and ask him questions, its not some robot and you don't have to sit on hold for 3 hour's. Go ask him for something, he will do everything he can to help you from my experiences.

And as long as you realize that this is just your opinion, we're cool. However, I think society does not proove your point.

:agree2:
Arguing about religion is dum, people die over religion because the refuse to change their views... the internet is definitely not goign to change anyone's thinking!

A good portion of God following people are con artists in my opinion. Society proves my point.

What society? Amaerica or just California? Ever spent any amount of time outside of the US?

If you were to argue that a number of "God following people" are taken in by con artists, then you might be saying something sensible.

Arguing about religion is dum

Misspelling words like "dumb" can really deflate an argument.

Last edited:
What society? Amaerica or just California? Ever spent any amount of time outside of the US?

If you were to argue that a number of "God following people" are taken in by con artists, then you might be saying something sensible.

Yes I have spent time outside the US and California, lol. This is the case all over the world, not just a state or a country. People are people no matter where you go. But I would expect nothing less from a God following person generally as a good portion are close minded. There are many that are open minded enough to realize that yeah people use God as an agenda to serve themselves. THIS IS FACT. I won't debate any more on religion because as someone already said it's dumb. I have no problem with people who follow God, but I'm not stupid to the fakes that use God as an excuse or use God for personal gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back