Could not cut wood tonight Mom and kids were in the way!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
typical leftists logic.. now your calling for him to commit suicide..just cant hack truth,,and warp real truth. leftists dont have a functional brain...

I love you, but can't you think of something more original that your typical, "typical leftist logic"?

No, its better here, because you're, there...
I've lived in the same house my whole life, small community, 280 kids in the only elementary school on the beach, one middle school on the mainland and one high school right next to it. Understand? I understand you have some big bloomers crammed up your ass all the time, for sure.
Don't move away from where you are, though I bet everyone that knows you, wishes you would.

My there are easily hurt people on here. Bloomers? Really? You "understand" nothing.

If somebody points out that you don't seem to understand, you get all huffy and insulting? Guess I best stay out of the little boy firewood conversations. You can't read other opinions without getting hurt.

Don't move here.

I love you, but can't you think of something more original that your typical, "typical leftist logic"?

No, its better here, because you're, there...
I've lived in the same house my whole life, small community, 280 kids in the only elementary school on the beach, one middle school on the mainland and one high school right next to it. Understand? I understand you have some big bloomers crammed up your ass all the time, for sure.
Don't move away from where you are, though I bet everyone that knows you, wishes you would.

My there are easily hurt people on here. Bloomers? Really? You "understand" nothing.

If somebody points out that you don't seem to understand, you get all huffy and insulting? Guess I best stay out of the little boy firewood conversations. You can't read other opinions without getting hurt.

Don't move here.
address the issue, that you called for him to commit suicide.. like you have the cognizance to call for it...I know,,you just made a SLIGHT mistake with that,right??? you are the typical DEMONCRAP idiot, with totally failed logic,,,calling for his suicide. you must be just like your hero,,a moooooselimb.. tthats just exactly how they think............

Back