Craigslist sellers some are shady!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the world is full of dishonest people and nobody is going to change that. Learn to live with it or move to the most remote area of the world and remove yourself from society. Whoever sees a craigslist ad must also have access to the rest of the internet, and has the capability to do their own research as to correct value. Buyer Beware.

so they supplement their income by overcharging on craigslist? do you know anyone who is unemployed?

alert! alert! ravaging bands of 'illegals' have been identified in linton, indiana of all places. they apparently are after auto parts!

hahahah

come on man, this is just plain silly.

Yes, I do know people that are unemployed. I used to work at a big factory that was shut down and there were thousands unemployed. Some found other jobs, some didn't.
About the auto parts, you wouldn't think it was silly if they were stealing off you!

Unfortunately the world is full of dishonest people and nobody is going to change that. Learn to live with it or move to the most remote area of the world and remove yourself from society. Whoever sees a craigslist ad must also have access to the rest of the internet, and has the capability to do their own research as to correct value. Buyer Beware.

:agree2:

That is what I was thinking the WHOLE time I was reading. I always do my research BEFORE I buy anything off of the internet.

Yes, I do know people that are unemployed. I used to work at a big factory that was shut down and there were thousands unemployed. Some found other jobs, some didn't.

then you really ought to know better than to generalize across a huge group of people. undoubtedly some people who have trouble finding work will resort to unethical things but this day and age with the unemployment figures we have across the country, you simply can't assign that sort of generalized blame. the unemployed are not criminals, no matter what the media says or implies

About the auto parts, you wouldn't think it was silly if they were stealing off you!

as for this ongoing bit about the 'illegals', your comments reveal the core problem with this sort of problematic language: how do you know they were so-called 'illegals', did you check their papers as they exited the store? likely not. instead you are making assumptions about their race and national origin and completely guessing that they are 'illegal.'

lots and lots (millions) of brown-skinned, spanish speaking folks are american citizens and have ancestors who have been in the US before the west and the southwest were part of the country. assuming otherwise on a hunch is racist and profoundly unamerican, no matter what the media tells you or implies about them.

seriously folks, i know times are hard and people want to find someone to blame but the worst thing we can do is blame other working people for our social problems. [off the soapbox :)]

Oh boy, the illegals well theres alot of problems in our country beacuase of the polititions giving them everything. We could open a new web, with just that for a topic. LOL! To each his own if you think its racism. Alot of people have issues with it DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Unemployed ok, well I could come up short on pride, but never HONESTY! INTEGRITY! OR MY WORD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And where I come from if you lie or BULL####! YOU GET CALLED TO THE CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, the illegals well theres alot of problems in our country beacuase of the polititions giving them everything. We could open a new web, with just that for a topic. LOL! To each his own if you think its racism. Alot of people have issues with it DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Unemployed ok, well I could come up short on pride, but never HONESTY! INTEGRITY! OR MY WORD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And where I come from if you lie or BULL####! YOU GET CALLED TO THE CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be in Northeren California..................

Any way, this thread has been all over the place, which is great.

If I try to sell my old 031 Stihl for $400, THEN i AM A CROOK?
$500?

If my wife happens to be a Mexican, WHICH SHE IS!!!!!!

That makes me more of a crook???????

She looks hotter than any bucktoothed Aryan/Celtic/Angle/Saxxon redneck inbred hillbilly goats that infest most of America!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like a girl with a bit of a tan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halle Berry would even be better, but Rosalita would gut me like a Fish.......

She has a little mustache, but who cares!!!!!!!!

She makes a mean taco..........

then you really ought to know better than to generalize across a huge group of people. undoubtedly some people who have trouble finding work will resort to unethical things but this day and age with the unemployment figures we have across the country, you simply can't assign that sort of generalized blame. the unemployed are not criminals, no matter what the media says or implies

as for this ongoing bit about the 'illegals', your comments reveal the core problem with this sort of problematic language: how do you know they were so-called 'illegals', did you check their papers as they exited the store? likely not. instead you are making assumptions about their race and national origin and completely guessing that they are 'illegal.'

lots and lots (millions) of brown-skinned, spanish speaking folks are american citizens and have ancestors who have been in the US before the west and the southwest were part of the country. assuming otherwise on a hunch is racist and profoundly unamerican, no matter what the media tells you or implies about them.

seriously folks, i know times are hard and people want to find someone to blame but the worst thing we can do is blame other working people for our social problems. [off the soapbox :)]

Don't play the racist card bulls hit with me, I don't want to hear it and most of the things I have been called were worse. It has been used to death and has lost its sting.
An illegal is a criminal PERIOD!
One criminal act is just one step from any other.
He wasn't talking about Americans of Hispanic decent, and he wasn't talking about resident aliens. He wasn't talking about aliens here on work or education visas!
He was talking about ILLEGAL ALIENS on which there should be an open season and a bounty! Just like coyotes!
They are a plague on our society and they need to be deported or exterminated, and either option is fine with me.
Save your bleeding heart pseudo liberal drivel for someone else!

Mike

$500?

She looks hotter than any bucktoothed Aryan/Celtic/Angle/Saxxon redneck inbred hillbilly goats that infest most of America!!!!!!!!!!!!

You married to a Latino Fish, cool. I been eyeing one at Wendys for months now. I don't give a hoot in hell if she's legal, illegal or from outter space. That little bubble butt of hers makes me want to jump over the counter,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

THANK YOU MOPAR MAN!!!!!!!!! And you are right I never did say mexican ever! Fish you assumed I meant mexicans what is that! I am not a racist DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am an american,and I am glad to see there are still some in KY. That have Saweeet taste in cars MOPAR!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH. FISH DUDE I just expressed a opinion man of something I thought was immoral on C-list. You jumped all over it like the 6 oclock news, and Im THe F........... bad guy. Been a member here how long? How about the benefit of the doubt for a fellow sawman, and member. Instead you wanna rake me over the coals for a c-list shsyster you dont even know???? Chill out man dindt know I would hit such a nerve on ya dude!!!!!! AND for the record My best friend is A MEXICAN his name is jesus. We do everything together cut wood, tree work, hunt pigs/w our dogs, and train em together. I help him harvest his grapes. Whats up???? Norm? AMERICAN, not racist LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go get a beer, and drop the blood psi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU MOPAR MAN!!!!!!!!! And you are right I never did say mexican ever! Fish you assumed I meant mexicans what is that! I am not a racist DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am an american,and I am glad to see there are still some in KY. That have Saweeet taste in cars MOPAR!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH. FISH DUDE I just expressed a opinion man of something I thought was immoral on C-list. You jumped all over it like the 6 oclock news, and Im THe F........... bad guy. Been a member here how long? How about the benefit of the doubt for a fellow sawman, and member. Instead you wanna rake me over the coals for a c-list shsyster you dont even know???? Chill out man dindt know I would hit such a nerve on ya dude!!!!!! AND for the record My best friend is A MEXICAN his name is jesus. We do everything together cut wood, tree work, hunt pigs/w our dogs, and train em together. I help him harvest his grapes. Whats up???? Norm? AMERICAN, not racist LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go get a beer, and drop the blood psi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with ya man. I am not down with illegals. No exceptions. I think you were misunderstood by some but not me.

Illegals are the enemy of hard working citizens. They come here and work for pennies, putting piles of Americans out of work. They bring piles of Cocaine and other drugs here and sell them, get caught and deported only to be back the next week doing it again.

Thanks Anthony, fellow brother in saws!! My point exactly they come in any race shape or size. I know we got a little of track. I am glad though, and cant entirely take credit, because it was mentioned earlier by a fellow sawyer! Illegals that is, and it is a very important topic we Americans of all races, and beliefs need to adress!!!!!!!!! Thanks NORM...........

hmm so i could put up my 026 race only saw for 7K! anybody want it? :)

Well you saw previous posts, if somebody will pay it what the hell its worth it!!

Shady ur ass. I've met some of the biggest liars in the state through there. Give credit where its due.

$500?

Yeah but can she hold her own in a knife fight?

My super 797 came from BC Canada. I payed for it,waited 2 months with no saw. I the told the seller that I was in toen coming to his residence, less than a week later I had my saw. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
And where I come from if you lie or BULL####! YOU GET CALLED TO THE CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when they get called to the carpet, I'm guessing they whine like this:

How about the benefit of the doubt for a fellow sawman, and member. Instead you wanna rake me over the coals for a c-list shsyster you dont even know???? Chill out man dindt know I would hit such a nerve on ya dude!!!!!!

Simple economics: there is nothing crooked about asking too much for something, because no-one is forcing the buyer (if there are any) to pay. It's not gouging, it's just being unrealistic or overly optimistic.

Illegals? Also simple economics. If people weren't making buttloads of money by having them here, they wouldn't be here. You want to play Sipowicz and chase bad guys? Start ranting about the guys making money hand over fist using illegal immigrant labor instead of paying decent wages.

Another stab at NORMZILLA! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks EDisto LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Fellow Sawerys above thanks for understanding!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back