crane and i doing our thing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
listen man.

i am hooked up headset wise to the crane op. i know what every single pick i i cut weighs.

same way in NYC. it was more like 8200 but who's counting.

you trying to tell me a 60ton grove gmk could not pic up your dually at 70-80ft? lol.

what about this oak pick? it's 10k. again picked by a 60 ton grove gmk at like 60ft i believe. or this 7900 spruce butt, same crane....

or how about this 15k silver maple butt picked by our 38ton and put on the log truck?

where your vids, eddie?
That log truck is nice , and I'm not saying that the crane can't what I'm saying is it didn't and are you saying that it can or it did , cause it should pic 120, 000 fully set up so yes it can, I know that ....

listen man.

i am hooked up headset wise to the crane op. i know what every single pick i i cut weighs.

same way in NYC. it was more like 8200 but who's counting.

you trying to tell me a 60ton grove gmk could not pic up your dually at 70-80ft? lol.

what about this oak pick? it's 10k. again picked by a 60 ton grove gmk at like 60ft i believe. or this 7900 spruce butt, same crane....

or how about this 15k silver maple butt picked by our 38ton and put on the log truck?

where your vids, eddie?

I work ,not video , I lack the luxury of a film crew .. I throw up some pics when I take some ...

i try to get the piece to look like its still in the tree after the cut. 2 slings is all you really need to do it. i mean on the odd occasion another sling or 2 might get used but no tree is the same.

hey eddie, how much this "top" weigh and how far?

Well with the weak pic looking up the cranes Arse and all I'm gonna say 110' and maybe what I can of the tree 12K Whats funny is everyone else who says there gonna come and visit you say SURE BUD , but me you decline maybe cause I would laugh at you and point at your queer headset cause ya never learned hand signals , or cause your always in the blind I'm sure .....

Last edited:
cmon eddie. i learned all the hand signals the first time i found the chart on the old crane i raked up after.

good guess on the distance, close. about a 100. way of on the weight though. we weren't carrying enough counterweight for that much that far. it was shy of 8k.

and regarding that pickle sniffer cape, i offered to tune him up but he didn't have the ballbag to respond.

man i wish we had tree's big enough to use cranes here in hawaii. the biggest tree's we have are old growth eucalyptus robustas.

cmon eddie. i learned all the hand signals the first time i found the chart on the old crane i raked up after.

good guess on the distance, close. about a 100. way of on the weight though. we weren't carrying enough counterweight for that much that far. it was shy of 8k.

and regarding that pickle sniffer cape, i offered to tune him up but he didn't have the ballbag to respond.

I didn't know they had cranes in the circus , and how did you rake up after the crane? I had no idea the were that messy

Well I used your weight chart when I guessed the weight .....

I didn't know they had cranes in the circus , and how did you rake up after the crane? I had no idea the were that messy

booooo. that one sucked eddie.

obviously my first year in the game i was relegated to running a rake and wrapping up rope with a focus on brush dragging. didn't get to run a saw until about 6months in.

hey jeff congrats on the ctsp!

booooo. that one sucked eddie.

obviously my first year in the game i was relegated to running a rake and wrapping up rope with a focus on brush dragging. didn't get to run a saw until about 6months in.

hey jeff congrats on the ctsp!

I am empty today , bad day alot of things on my mind but who cares , ya got a good thing there and you have reached the pinnacle of tree work for a climber, so keep safe and beware or soft ground under the mats .....

I am empty today , bad day alot of things on my mind but who cares , ya got a good thing there and you have reached the pinnacle of tree work for a climber, so keep safe and beware or soft ground under the mats .....

Wow. you sound really bummed. hope its nothing too serious man!

Seriously, good luck! you a funny bastard, hope all works out for ya.. :cheers:

you alright ed? totally unlike you. lol

feel free to send a pm if you got something you need talked about. i won't **** on you, i promise.

Back