Dayton 4z252 / Poulan 5200 Value?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinpdx

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey everybody, my names Justin. First time poster, long time lurker. Been a member for a while though.
Anyway, I'm considering selling my Dayton 4Z252/Poulan 5200, but I not really sure of the value. I noticed one sold on here a couple years ago for a bit over $600, but it was a little cleaner then mine. Mine runs excellent, has a ton of compression and nothing is broke or missing. It does have worn paint and is in serious need of a good cleaning though. I never use it anymore, and it just sits in the back corner of the shop, and its kind of a shame. I know that the Poulan 5200s are well sought after, and the Dayton versions are quite rare. Anyway, I'm just curious about what you all think its worth.

Value is set by the seller and buyer on an agreed price. If your looking to see what your saw
is worth today then I would suggest listing it on ebay where the whole world can see and
bid accordingly. It is not rare in my book as I have seen quite a few of them in the Dayton
colors. Not sure where you had seen the 600.00 figure but it would have to be NOS for me
to even think about dropping that kind of money on one.

Thanks for the reply. I didn' know you could list things on ebay, just to find out what they'e worth....
I glad you'e seen many in Dayton colors. From my research, many have not. As far as the $600 figure, it was right here, in the classifieds.

I use to want one of those and the high price kelp me away. I have seen a few sell on Ebay recently and I believe price has come down some. I believe saw prices in general have come down unless in super condition and/or a very desired saw. You can buy a pretty nice MS660 in that price range. There would be a lot of interest in your saw if listed.

Latest posts

Back