Dennis Threads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin

No Longer Here
Reaction score
I erased both threads about Dennis. Not that most of it wasn't true, but it's just an unhealthy atmosphere. AS seems like its become a who can bash who better site, this is not what it is intended for. Dennis does need to follow through on sending people their money or saws back to them in a prompt fashion. I feel horrible for the guys that are getting screwed. Dennis and I, I thought were good friends. If you talk to him on the phone, you would feel the same way. He made you feel comfortable. In the recent days, I have had several more people come forward saying their stuff is not working or not back at home. This is unbelievable that it has gone this long without saying something. I have had a few guys complain, but have heard it had got taken care of satisfactory. Apparently I was incorrect. Talking about it on this site won't make your saw come back or your money. Please keep your saws and money away from him in the meantime, until he gets his self back into order. Dennis please return, the peoples saws and money if you owe it too them. This is all anyone can ask. Even if you haven't worked on it, return it. This won't go away until you deal with it!!!! You won't call me back either and all you owe me is an explaination, not a dime or a saw.

Craig, that all is unfortunate, but I think you miss the point Darin is making here. Not too long ago, Darin decreed that all character attacks, personal beefs, etc. would end here. He apparently made an exception with the Dennis problem, and I guess it's good that people had a chance to vent, but if he says its over, lets please respect that.
Thanks,
George

Yeah I am done with it too...............thank goodness!!! That's the first time I have ever lashed out at somebody on this site that way..................I hope its the last..........Good weekend to all, Wade

"I won't mention any names, they know who they are."

Oh no, not that. I better go run and hide. What a bunch of horse hockey. Seems its ok to pass judgment on those who may have passed judgment. You say certain people may be in the wrong, how is that different? Sounds like you're jumping on more than one person. Get a load.......

Craig,

Sorry man, I know exactly how you feel.

I hear ya also........ Just when people were posting that nothing was going on here BAM....... It amazes me how many people were had and the Dollars lost....... It opened my eyes to understanding people and how they act and react to things......I will try my damdest to let the whole Dennis thing go........Rupley made a post from Ben Franklin and I will close this chapter.... So here it goes Mike.

"Marry a fat woman, She'll always be home at night"

Scott-

I wasn't referring to the people who were doing business with Dennis. I was referring to the blowhards who jumped on the bandwagon and used the threads as an excuse to stir the pot.

I've been in your shoes with more than one person from Arboristsite.com, I know the feeling.

Originally posted by Marky Mark
"Marry a fat woman, She'll always be home at night"

Hey, my wife got fat and had to run around with other guys for her self esteem. What`s up with that? :D

Russ

Jacob J.

Please accept my apology. I hate double standards worse than anything on the planet. I hope this comes to a close soon, way too taxing for Friday night.

Scott

Good move Darin, maybe we can talk about other kinds of saw problems now. By the way Darin did you run fish off, haven't heard a peep out of Him lately.

No, I would not chase fish off. He likes Gypos lure too much. Fish is a fun guy to have around. I think he may be getting to his busy time of year and just doesn't have the time.

For the guys who have had problems (without posting here). Write him a certified letter that says you want your say back and give a time frame. If he doesn't give it back, this might not be a civil matter. This could be a theft. I mean he did take the machine that is currently yours and now will not give it back. I don't know how Canada would view this matter. This could motivate Dennis to send your stuff back.

Thanks everyone for the respect that you have given the site today. I was almost certain to have the opposite reaction that I did get on deleting the posts. I appreciate it.

It is interesting to note the patience that all these people displayed for so long while Dennis was deceiving them.
It is good it is out in the open though.
What I believe happened is, Dennis unfortunately lost most of his circle of friends for several reasons and therefore any protection that that may afford.
Furthermore, when Dennis bailed, I suspect his accounts were called in, or his accounts were called in and he bailed. The ironic part is that he didn't mind passing judgement and/or reprimanding and threatening to ban other members. Dennis was simply robbing Peter to pay Paul, so it ended up as a downward spiral.
The people he fookulated here may only be the tip of the iceburg and he may very well owe his soul to the company store.
Dennis' new motto may well be: "If you've got an issue, here's a tissue." I don't think Dennis set out to deliberately fook anybody, he just got caught up financialy I guess and couldn't deal with it. I feel bad for the people he wronged, but don't get jaded though, there are lots of good people out there.
This could be the last I have to say on the subject, and I don't say it to kick a fallen member, but Dennis should maybe move to Siberia and take on a new identity.
I know this is a sensitive issue, and I think it should be dealt with as we would a family member if it happened to them.
Anybody can make a mistake or get into financial trouble, but it is how we fix it that counts. This will all go down in aboristsite history
Over
John

I probably know Fish as well as anybody here, and my belief is that he doesn't deal well with the fighting and decention.
Fish likes to stir things up for fun, but the angry stuff I think he has trouble with, so when things settle we will see him back.
John

Sure hope Fish is OK and hurries back, I kind of look forward to his type of Kanetuck wisdome.

Back