Does combing your hair to the right make the saw go any faster ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same goes for adding a Magnum sticker to your saw - the increase in awesomeness is quite unbelievable. Me thinks they should come with a warning label... :monkey:

Quite a few of the guys around here can't answer the question, but they can tell you all about proper cap position and saw performance :laugh:.

Going baldy on top and shaving the rest to 1/4-.325 has made me more areodynamic so I can keep up with my saw.

Makes it easier to get the earmuffs to seal as well :)

Bill

No, you've got to comb it straight back to get any increase.

Correct. Straight back with a taper and a lil' dab of vo-5 or dippity-doo to hold it down.

Not only will your saw run faster, the saw chips will never get in your eyes, your trees will fall where you want them and your truck will run like it's a Dodge,,,sportin' a Chevy grill out front.

Don't part your hair you sissies!!! If you can't go full mullet, go home:msp_scared: Heck, a mullet is like a helmet/safety glasses/hearing protection all in one lady attracting package.:rock: With a REAL hair-doo trees fall from shear fright, exactly where you want them to. Some even break into 19" blocks when the tree hits the ground. My goodness, what is this world coming to.

Shea

PS-If you decide to go mullet, remember, cars(normally Camaros) magically appear(in non-running condition) on blocks outside your living quarters.

Don't part your hair you sissies!!! If you can't go full mullet, go home:msp_scared: Heck, a mullet is like a helmet/safety glasses/hearing protection all in one lady attracting package.:rock: With a REAL hair-doo trees fall from shear fright, exactly where you want them to. Some even break into 19" blocks when the tree hits the ground. My goodness, what is this world coming to.

Shea

PS-If you decide to go mullet, remember, cars(normally Camaros) magically appear(in non-running condition) on blocks outside your living quarters.

Mullet.....
Business up front, party in the back :msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back