Done with bad fuel !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gotta be one of the most petty people on here. Speaking of not being capable of admitting when your wrong, have you figured out the difference between an observation and a complaint yet? Do yourself a favor and educate yourself.
I am well aware of the difference. I observed that you have proclaimed yourself to be a "know it all" I will now differ to you when I need any answer on any given subject.

I agree but I doubt you ever will.
You agree you should apologize but you doubt I ever will? And yet no apology.

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. If anyone else took my original statement about ethanol as complaining and not a general observation, make it known and I'll apologize for me not being clear enough.

Aside from that the only other thing I have to be sorry for is stooping to your level of pettiness.
Shame on me.

Wow you just cannot stop with the insults. You by your own admission have established you know it all so with that being said let it go.....move on...it is over

Now back to bad fuel. I have a medium sized generator that I know has not been ran in 5 years possibly 6. I am pretty positive it was last fueled with E10. I need to get it out and get it running as we are do for a summer storm and when we lose power it is for a good long while since I am on a dead end road.

Who wants to bet on the condition on the fuel in the tank? I am thinking a video might be in order. That seems to be the popular thing right now.

Wow you just cannot stop with the insults.

Read back through from the start where you told me to stop complaining and use common sense (for supposedly using ethanol, when I don't even use ethanol) and tell me this whole thing isn't petty.

move on...it is over

I asked you to do the same several posts ago, yet here we are.

I put Bill G on ignore a long time ago, after he posted nothing except pedantry and endless "yeah, but what about xyz unrelated thing" when someone utterly and completely demolished his previous point, in another thread. You're wasting your time, just put him on ignore and move on.

I put Bill G on ignore a long time ago, after he posted nothing except pedantry and endless "yeah, but what about xyz unrelated thing" when someone utterly and completely demolished his previous point, in another thread. You're wasting your time, just put him on ignore and move on.
Sounds good

I agree with you 100%. As a long time "lurker" He sure is an arrogant and opinionated individual in many threads I read. I bet half of his 11,000+ post are nothing but mindless banter. I wonder why he doesn't post on another forum I'm on anymore??

I agree with you 100%. As a long time "lurker" He sure is an arrogant and opinionated individual in many threads I read. I bet half of his 11,000+ post are nothing but mindless banter. I wonder why he doesn't post on another forum I'm on anymore??
Long time lurker? That seems odd.
What forum are you referring to ?

The thing is- it takes at least one other to add fuel and objection to the conversation in order for that conversation to continue- so no one party wears 100% of the blame. There must be at least 2 pages of this thread currently sitting at 5 pages long, that are noting more than a couple of pissing contestants having a contest. Takes at least two to Tango.

The thing is- it takes at least one other to add fuel and objection to the conversation in order for that conversation to continue- so no one party wears 100% of the blame. There must be at least 2 pages of this thread currently sitting at 5 pages long, that are noting more than a couple of pissing contestants having a contest. Takes at least two to Tango.
Very true Bob! I try to bring the thread back on topic and the crap continues.

I am wondering just how stale the fuel will be in the generator. I think if I get around to a video a few might be surprised.

That is very true, and also very sad when the same person is involved in those "pissing contestants" with a different person in each thread.

Imo, the bad fuel excuse is overrated.
Unless it’s been contaminated or sat for 5 years things usually start up on old fuel as long as the bowl didn’t run dry.
Not sure what the OP was suggesting but that’s my experience. The best prevention is use it and keep the dirt and water out.

Well now that the pissing in the wind is over fill us in on the generator fuel.
Kash
I did not get to it last night but I will get to it soon, I figure I will pull some out and take a pic in a mason jar. There have been folks in this thread that say it will not even burn but I have to disagree, I have a 300 gallon bulk tank that still has a bit of gas in it from 30 years ago also

Back