dumb beginner ran new saw for 2-3 min with brake on...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one ice storm we had, a lot of folks bought generators, then brought them back when the power came back on, saying that there was something wrong with it.

Yeah that is messed up. I knew a guy in the past that I had to unfortunately work with for a couple years, he had a property he bought and needed to clean up. He bought leaf blower and hedge trimmers from different stores. Used them and then took them back.

Wrong......just plain wrong. Thing is he would laugh about it. Made me sick. We got into more than one argument over it but trying to get him to see his wrong was like trying to argue with a liberal.

Yeah that is messed up. I knew a guy in the past that I had to unfortunately work with for a couple years, he had a property he bought and needed to clean up. He bought leaf blower and hedge trimmers from different stores. Used them and then took them back.

Wrong......just plain wrong. Thing is he would laugh about it. Made me sick. We got into more than one argument over it but trying to get him to see his wrong was like trying to argue with a liberal.
This kind of thing happens all the time, I have seen young people buy cloths and shoes, wear them out, tear some stitches, scuff them, and take them back saying they were that way, looking for a refund. Then when it really happens and an honest person goes back, they get crap, and might even end up getting no refund because the store
is sick of the scammers.

This kind of thing happens all the time, I have seen young people buy cloths and shoes, wear them out, tear some stitches, scuff them, and take them back saying they were that way, looking for a refund. Then when it really happens and an honest person goes back, they get crap, and might even end up getting no refund because the store
is sick of the scammers.

Yep us honest folk always get the BS when we actually have to return something, which I bet for most of us is a rare thing. The bad apples spoil the bunch so to speak. My Mom's mother in law's sister(my Aunt)used to buy a purse, wear the purse for almost 30 days and then return it saying she didn't like it. Apparently she had a new purse each month.

People like this need there asses kicked.

68db54c6-f702-4b03-b0a9-61f1fc9c5b4f-jpeg.660966

Huh? Must be an Echo thing:laugh:

I do know my 590's brake snaps on rather easily.

Does the toilet really swirl the wrong way down there?
No, it swirls the correct way down here, just like we drive on the correct side of the road!
Just seems to be you lot North of the Equator that do things different. :cheers:

I just don't understand how you can drive upside down. That must be freaky.

:bowdown:
That’s why those darn seat belts were introduced, too many road
deaths from upside down accidents.
You have to see their logic on driving on the wrong side too,
I mean when your upside down your right becomes your left, well thought
out.

I was at a target store customer service line. The guy ahead of me had purchased some $20 sunglasses and while driving in his convertible with the sunglasses on top of his head apparently they blew off in the wind. He felt target should refund his money because they shouldn’t have blown off and into the ditch somewhere that and he didn’t have the sunglasses. thankfully for the cost for other consumers, the clerk said no. He actually got quite loud and irate and wanted to see managers. Then the manager came and reiterated no if you don’t have the thing and they didn’t break we’re not paying for for one you lost

I worked at a dealership once that was also a hardware store that sold propane.
Once had a guy that wanted to return the propane that was in "his" tank.
He said that it wasn't cooking his meat correctly.
He wanted the store to take the propane out of his tank, and get his money back...

Not really related, but still was funny as hell.

Nobody can ever say they’ve worked in the bush before unless they’ve done that, put the chain on backwards, put bar oil in the gas tank and at least a dozen other stupid things.
It’s all part of the learning experience.

And sometimes it costs to learn, unforunately.

Yep, the morning I left the girl home, me all smiles from ear to ear,
‘‘twas dark when I left, but that drive home with the shoe on one foot
and the trainer on the other foot was one I never forgot, wished it was still dark.

Latest posts

Back